Create hand-‘drawn’ animated gifs on your desktop using this fun, easy-to-use animation creator tool. Draw using your touchpad, mouse or stylus and add up to 1000 frames to bring your drawing to life. Brush Ninja lets you export animations to animated gif format so they can be shared on social media and in blog posts.
Suitable for all ages and abilities, Brush Ninja provides all the tools you need to create your very own animated masterpiece. Perfect for creating animations for presentations, or just for fun!
* 5 different tools; Brush, Shapes, Lines, Eraser and Text with quick access from the Touch Bar
* Easily add, delete, duplicate and rearrange animation frames
* “Onion Skinning” shows you ghost copies of next and previous frames to help with positioning and timing
* Export animations as animated gifs
* Add your own watermark to act as a digital signature
* Use custom background images from the vast Unsplash.com library
* Added: new text tool. Add text in a variety of fonts and sizes. Great for presentations.
* Added: new toolbar to mobile view to reduce the scrolling and improve user experience on small devices (phones).
* Added: new tool quick selector (keyboard shortcut = l).
* Added: frame information to animation controls.
* Fix: Make exporting transparent gifs work correctly.
* Fix: Stop 'opening a modal/ overlay window' from resetting undos.
* Fix: Reset the opacity tool to default value when creating a new animation.
* Fix: Make sure the animation won't play if there are no frames to play.
* Fix: Stop the timeline copy and delete buttons from being pressed by accident on touch screen devices.
* Improve: layout of the palette quick selector.
* Improve: Tweak settings layout on mobile to make it clearer that it's an accordion.
* Improve: Small tweaks to make it clearer that the current tool is clickable.
* Improve: Distribute menu icons better on small devices to reduce mis-taps.
* Improve: Adjust app layout to reduce required space on smaller screens. Makes the app available to a wider range of phones.
* Improve: Hide 'Export' button when animation is playing.
* Improve: Hide colour palette when using the eraser.
- Ben Gillbanks
- 57.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brush Ninja
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.