By Code Organa
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your photos into paintings with Brushstroke.
Brushstroke transforms your album photos and snaps into beautiful paintings in one touch. Edit, sign, and share your work on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Want your artwork printed? We've teamed up with CanvasPop to provide the best quality canvas prints available. Pick a frame and size, and you’ll have your masterpiece delivered and hanging on your wall in no time.
For something extra special, try transforming your videos into incredible moving paintings at up to 4K resolution with Video Paintings.
• Automatically transform your photos into one of many painting styles
• Load photos from your Camera Roll and other Albums
• Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
• Experiment with different color palettes
• Adjust your painting to get just the right look
• Select from a variety of canvases and surfaces
• Sign your painting to personalize it
• Share your art on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Have your art printed and shipped right to your doorstep
• Transform your videos into art with Video Paintings (requires iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPod touch 6 or later)
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana. Find out more about CanvasPop prints and their 100% "Love it" lifetime guarantee at www.canvaspop.com.
What's New in Version 3.4
• Optimized for the iPhone X
• iOS 11 Drag and Drop support on iPad
• Bug fixes and other improvements
We'd love to hear what you think! If you have any questions or comments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I gave this app three stars because it‘s rather confusing. Once I select another photo and crop it, where do I go from there. I was very successful with my first photo results and saved it. I opened another photo and it already had a filter i think I had had used on my first one. I couldn’t figure out how to get rid of it to start anew. I tried everything and at first could not get anywhere because I could not close my photo album. I managed but don’t know how. Better tutorial is necessary. This app has potential.
Really not Impressed
Would like my money back. When you open a photo and select “Paint” the photo appears with photo processed at 50%. Moving the slider to 0% still shows the photo with paint effects. I would think that at 0% the photo would appear without any paint effects. Also, could not discover how to change brush size or apply adjustments / effects to selected areas of the image. For me, most of the preset templates are not useful and there is no option to create your own.
Great if you print yourself...not if your order
I love all that I can do with this app as long as I print it myself...I ordered a picture that I had converted to a painting...so disappointed...the color was way off and now I paid for something that will never see the light of day...learned my lesson...only order from the best sites...this isn’t one of them
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 62.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Code Organa LLC
- © 2017 Code Organa LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Illustration Pack$0.99
- Video Paintings$0.99