Become a legendary Warchief!
Forge your tribe with cities and outposts on the map and push the border against global competitors. Challenges await, prepare your warriors for a big hunt!
Come to experience the most original PVE and PVP battle in this new free MMO-SLG. Ally with your friends, and be brutal in the prehistoric party!
• Build & Expand your territory and Burn your rival’s land.
• Zoom the map smoothly, and see every detail on the map.
• Choose your Horde and fight in wars with global players!
• Train 15+ unique barbarian clan troops with specialties.
• Terraform your land into mountain, lake, forest or swamp.
• Hunt Mammoth, Sabertooth, Treant and all the Ancient Monsters
• Conquer the Wonder to become the Chieftain of all chiefs!
Join our community and let us hear from you:
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BrutalAge/
• Website - http://www.tap4fun.com
Thanksgiving celebrations will be held soon:
- Abundant Thanksgiving rewards, a delicious Turkey Feast, and a rare Thanksgiving Outpost Decoration will help your holiday have that special flare! Enjoy the atmosphere!
- 2018 Avatar Frame - Trendy Turkey & Pretty Turkey are coming for you! Get multiple rewards from the event!
- Angry Turkeys and Half Price Turkeys are sweeping our land, and a new 4-Star Partner Punkin will become available!
Dragonkin system optimizations:
- Optimized Dragonkins' Active Skills and Power to strengthen them.
- Optimized the information displayed on the Dragonkin interface.
- Optimized the Active Skill interface.
- The Dragonkin system will become available on all servers soon. Please stay tuned.
- Fully optimized game text for Korean language
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but not worth it
I can’t deny that it’s a fun game and the partner system can be quite engaging. I played a fair amount and got to stronghold lvl 21 and a partner to 6 stars with multiple 5 star partners. Overall the game has a lot of potential to be great but unfortunately like most great things people ruin it. It gets pretty old pretty quickly when multiple people rally against you, you’re constantly having to play catch up and unfortunately in this game that means spending a lot of money. The way this game is set up, if you want to be anywhere near competitive you have to pour in a significant amount of money there’s just no way around it. In a lot of ways it’s brilliant and I give the creators of this game a lot of props for their savvy business strategy, but in the end it’s just not worth it. It was fun while it lasted but this game will no longer take my money and I suggest that if you haven’t started and are thinking of giving this game a try that you really think otherwise. I give it 2 stars because it is fun but it is a complete waste of time and money. But hey you could always play it for free and die a lot without getting very far, there is always that option. I might consider playing it again if it wasn’t so expensive to play right, you could just feel the creators hands rummaging in your pockets and I am no longer a sucker.
Don’t waste your time.
I really, really loved this game. The developers have really put some thought into the game play. And I’m a big fan of games like this. But.... WOW! There are some pretty terrible hate mongers on this game. They say terrible things to everyone. I mean graphic, ugly things. And they just never stop. Don’t bother reporting anyone who takes their words to far either. Even with screen shots of the truly gross things that they say to people. Nothing is ever done and then they come back with a vengeance. So it’s hard to progress in the game. Because they will follow you around the map looking for you. They attack their own Hordes, even in the time of peace. There is just to much hate on this game. I have changed servers. (When you change servers like most games you have to start over. Which I was ok with. I liked the game.) Changed my little flag to one that doesn’t let anyone know what country you are from. Made sure my picture was one of their characters. And have left all information out. Didn’t matter. A few people from different servers have even found me on Facebook (which made me change all of the above) So.... Yep. I would recommend this game for the game it’s self. But the people who play this game have killed the love I had for it. Again to much hate. So in the end. No I wouldn’t recommend this game.
CYBER BULLYING ALLOWED IN GAME!!!
THIS GAME IS NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18! Game allows serious cyber bullying and cyberstalking in violation of USA Federal Laws. I have reported this issue many times through the game’s internal reporting system, but the offending players are simply banned from talking for a few hours and then allowed to resume their cyber bullying activities. Each time the player is warned that if they offend again, then they will be banned from the game, but this never happens. Instead the period of time that the offensive player cannot speak is extended a small amount for the next offense and they are allowed to resume cyber bullying again when the time period has elapsed. Many players have been silenced 6 times or more. The cyber bullying allowed in this game is of such a severe nature that it could easily move an emotional teen to hurt themselves or worse. It may be that the Chinese developers of this game do not understand how much of a problem cyber bullying has become in the USA. If that is the case, they should educate themselves on USA Federal Laws before marketing this game.
You are reporting a very serious issue.
As you stated, we do have a system in-game to protect our communities. In chat room, when you click on the name of an user, a pop up appears and you can BLOCK/REPORT. If players are muted it's because we want to wan them before. If it doesn't stop, we ban accounts. Please send a screenshot of the content to us in-game or pm us on FB @BrutalAge , with if needed a screenshot of this review and your username info so we can investigate it further. Thank you very much for your collaboration.
- TAP4FUN (HONGKONG) LIMITED
- 186.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Tap4Fun
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Package $4.99
- Gem Package $9.99
- Gem Package $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.