*** Brutal Street be FREE! For a short while that is! ***
*** Support iOS10 perfectly fine. ***
*** Support iPhone 7 and iPone 7 Plus perfectly fine. ***
*** The top rank of RPG over 25 countries ***
*** Brutal Street Mad Ver 2.7, New Characters, Blocks, Skills, Weapons, Enemies ***
The most bloody gang war has started! A new style ARPG is coming!
Arm your gangsters, learn varied skills. Get thousands of different grade equipments for each gangster! Fight on the street! Face varies of enemies! Defeat them and take all their territories!
Boxer, Barmaid, Gunner, Tachi, Tamer, KungFu, Punk and Vampire, choose 4 of them, upgrade them! A strongest gang is rising. Lead your gang to conquer 60 locations on 5 blocks.
See who will be the last survivor of Brutal Street!!
- Both iPhone and iPad supported.
- Amazing graphics and smooth animations.
- Fantastic characorts' fighting actions! Smash, Bust, Slash ... Enjoy crushing your enemies!
- Build your own gang! Form the best team using your 8 different style gang members.
- Gorgeous battle effect of hundreds personal skills. Train you heros in different ways.
- Arm your gang members with thousands of equipments, make their avatar brilliant and strong. Show them to your enemies and take all the territories!
- The terrible boss awaiting in his nest! Beat him down and take his best equipment!
- Urgent Fix: Freezing when get back to main menu
Ratings and Reviews
Still freezes occasionally, 2nd boss ridiculously hard
The game is freezing less than it used to on my iPad 2, but now that I can actually play and get to the 2nd boss...I spent $4 on 600 power points and about an hour and a half trying to beat the 2nd boss. And I cant' grind because I only get 1 point from battles now. I've had no problems beating battle heart or raid leader...I think this is just stupidly hard to get people to make IAP which is annoying.
I was hoping that the power and money won from battles would increase but it doesn't seem to change much. And identifying items takes the profit out of grinding even more. So having to pay 5999 for extra characters??? Come on.
Would you buy a board game from a store of it didn't come with everything needed to finish the game? It's just bad packaging.
Love it to pieces but crashfest after 20+ hrs
Almost all the strategy of Plague Inc. minus the all-or-nothing irritation of blowing an hour on a lost round. All I ask is a disperse button to move your clustered characters apart from each other when you need to issue crucial commands.
Update: I hate cheesy ad-supported game schemes. Nothing here. Love being able to reinstall and catch up fast. Super-deep skill trees for a brawler. Love it!
Aug 18 update: had to delete it after 85% of fights after 20+ hours started crashing on iPhone 6. Seriously bummed out because this game is one of the deepest brawlers I've played.
Fun but yet hard
I find it more interesting that when you go to the next level, the enemies gets tougher. This game is a gangster version of Battleheart, but it's still fun to play. A lot of you keeps complaining about it. It's not that hard really. Just a lot of grinding, but in Rpg games grinding are necessary. You have to be strategic where you put your boxer. Also tip for the first boss, when the boss starts using his wrench in which he yells, use Boxer's first ability to neutralize his special attack. You save alot of hp and he will still focus on boxer till the next special attack.
- Black Pearl Games Limited
- 72.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Black Pearl Games
- In-App Purchases
- 1200 PWR $1.99
- 3750 coins $1.99
- 3700 PWR $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.