Bryan Clay's Decathlon App
By JD Hudgens
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you an athlete wanting to know how you are sizing up against your competition? Are you a coach, parent, or fan of an athlete that keeps track of every detail of a meet? Tired of using a clipboard to track that meet? Then the Bryan Clay Decathlon App is the perfect solution for you!
- Determine an athlete's position in a meet.
- Run scenarios for what they need to run the 1500m to win.
- Tweet, Facebook, and Email your results.
- Add multiple athletes.
- Click the "+ Ath" button at the bottom right then slide them back and forth.
- Either select their time or enter their score on each event.
The Bryan Clay Decathlon App is a world class scoring utility that offers Decathlon or Heptathlon scoring. With the ease of scoring, you'll be able to calculate how far ahead your athlete is or what times they'll need to run to catch up with the flick of a finger.
Tracker features include:
- Rank athletes
- Convert times to scores and scores to times
- Share results with friends..
- timer with lap feature
- units converter
- multi-event scoring for
-- In event timer
- Email Results
What's New in Version 1.1.11
Updated the formatting of the events view to fit all events.
Minor bug fixes.
Good basic app. Cannot get the 1500 m to work for entry. No instruction, but not too hard to figure out. Stop watch on events no worth much if it just clears when you stop clock. Good for basic stuff. Would give 5 if ability to enter info for 1500, stop watch function in event did something and had some instructions.
Perfect app for any collegiate, amateur, or professional multi. Much easier than looking up in the book and has metric conversion. 5 stars
Good to keep scores at multi events.