bSafe - Personal Safety App
By Bipper USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
bSafe is a personal safety app designed to keep you and your friends safer 24/7. It’s packed with features for both everyday safety and real emergencies, making it the ultimate safety tool for you and everyone you love. bSafe puts safety in YOUR hands - for FREE! Set up your own personal social safety network today.
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations when you'd like to find each other more easily
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a optional siren!
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don't just take our word for it:
"This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
"You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBSNews
"This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3.60
- Added iOS 9 support
Doesn't Update Location--Scaring My Mom
My mother uses this app to ensure that I am traveling safely when driving long distances, but it does not update automatically and caused her to worry because it showed me in the same location meaning she didn't know where I really was. Since I don't text and drive, my phone did not go off and I only heard her panicked voicemails after I stopped to stretch. Please fix this! I hate making her feel worried like that!
Bad web link
My mom added me and it took me to the website for bsafe. When I clicked the open site button to continue linking us together it took me to a Canadian pharmaceutical site. I think the links need to be checked. How are we supposed to trust that it will keep us safe when it doesn't function properly itself?
I've used this app for about six months now but in the past month or so my app just doesn't load. When I open the app, I get a constant loading sign on my location and I can't press any of the other buttons. Is there a glitch in an update? This app is utterly useless now.