By BSX Athletics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BSXinsight mobile app allows you to view and upload your results after each workout, as well as guide you through your periodic endurance tests. Use the app to pair BSXinsight with ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors or power meters to generate personalized training zones. Your muscle oxygenation results are available real-time during your daily training, and can be viewed on the app for post-training breakdown and analysis.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
What's new with version 2.2!
- Support for the Matt Fitzgerald training experience - train with training plans from Training Peaks
- Bluetooth and ANT+ synergy when multiple cycle trainers are within range
- LT test: show actual power along with target power
- Fix random error that occurs on some Android phones when app starts
- Various other bug fixes
Updated to support the latest firmware and hardware from Wahoo. (SDK update)
Combined with newest firmware you can get higher resolution data.
Multiple bug fixes.
While on the connect screen, press and hold on an ANT device to pair to a new device.
You can now disconnect from a BSXinsight when you press and hold on the connect screen.
Now you will see "Controlled" text on LT test screen when a KICKR is controlling your LT test power.
KICKR connection improvements
ANT connection improvements
Battery display on connect screen
Google+ login improvements
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Performance Athlytics, LLC
- © 2016 BSX Athletics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.