Get legendary Dolby sound quality where you need it most: in your BT MeetMe conference calls.
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice dramatically improves meeting effectiveness and productivity by:
- delivering high quality sound: high definition combined with background noise reduction and audio levelling of each participant
- enabling voice separation: participant voices come from different directions (just like being around the meeting room table)
- making it easier and faster to join BT MeetMe conference calls.
- choose from 3 easy ways to join your meeting
1. Using WiFi or mobile data
2. Have the app call you back on your phone
3. Call into the meeting by clicking on a local dial-in number in the app
- save your chairperson BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account details so you can just tap to start a meeting
- join other BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice conferences by tap on the email link (No need to type in a passcode)
- option to set app to only connect using WiFi to save on network data charges.
How the app works:
- to host a conference, an active BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account from BT Group plc.
(Please note this is distinct from a standard BT MeetMe account)
- to join, an invitation from your host
- requires a data connection. (Depending on your data plan, you may incur charges when using this app to join meetings)
- recommended WiFi internet, or 4G or higher data connection for the best audio experience
- requires minimum of iOS6.1 or later
- recommended iOS7 or later for the best Dolby Voice audio experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible interface; okay voice quality
The interface isn't updated for phones outside of the 5 series. It's really weird too. For example, when you tap (or accidentally touch) a person's name on the list, a text field and keyboard pops up across the screen obscuring everything. It's impossible to tell who you touched, presumably to edit their name. There is no cancel. If you hit done, it just leaves a blank in place of their name. It's a fantastic way to make the list of participant useless pretty quickly. The whole interface needs to be redone. New major recent problem: can’t change the volume on Bluetooth headphones.
Barely works on iPhone X
Thank you for extending the screen so there is not that awkward blank gap on either side of the screen. BUT no less than 50% of the time when I open or join a bridge, I get no audio going in or out. If I am the one opening the bridge this is very frustrating (for all participants) since I have to close the bridge then reopen in order to get it to work. Kicking all participants off and making them redial in.
Also, the mute does not work if the screen times out. Unlike on regular calls, selecting mute/unmute does not work on the locked screen. It only works inside the app. AND sometimes the app glitches, freezing the app and my phone as well. If I happen to be muted at the time it freezes then it takes 5-10 minutes (not exaggerating) before I can unmute myself because even after I close the app, my phone is still affected somehow and cannot do anything.
I do not use the app anymore as it has become a risk and liability more than a convenience.
Incoming calls still an issue
Excellent sound quality and ease of use, but please improve the way this app behaves when an incoming phone call interrupts you during a conference call. When this happens, the app doesn't prompt you to dismiss the call; it simply cuts you off from your conference, and sometimes it doesn't let you get back in unless you close the app, reopen and dial in again.
- British Telecommunications plc
- 43.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © British Telecommunications plc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.