Turn your bike and home trainer into a powerful training device. Just choose among the geolocated videos of Kinomap and train! Watch your icon moving on the map and on the elevation line : your goal is to produce enough Watts to follow the rhythm of the original video.
This app is compatible with Bluetooth Smart (4.0) speed/cadence sensors.
Your trainings are automatically published on your Geonaute account.
You can contribute to add your own videos, shot either:
- with a Gps camera
- with your usual camera and a Gps logger
- with the free application Kinomap Maker
See website to learn more about Shooting and uploading geolocated videos
- access to all Kinomap cycling videos posted by the community
- optimized for an external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- browse playlists
- search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration, positive slope, etc
- 5 panels: video / map / elevation profile / description / complete dashboard
- view your instant power, speed, slope, distance, time, heart rate
- prepare your selection on www.kinomap.com from your computer and find them in your favorites in the app
- displaying points of interest along the track
- easy setup in the equipment tab
- most videos available in HD
- some videos display the heart rate of the movie maker
- keep the history of your trainings to see your evolution
- post your results on Facebook, Training Peaks, Strava, RunKeeper or any 3rd party platforms via the TCX/GPX files generated
- You don't always have a good Internet connection when you are training or even no connection at all… With offline mode, download video for later use
- to use Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices, make sure you have an iPhone>=4S, an iPad >=3 or an iPod Touch >=5th gen
- you can access a few demo videos for free. To unlock all the content and features, you need an active B’TWIN Training subscription.
- some premium videos available using inApp purchase
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help us fix it. Please email us with details of your issue and we will see if we can fix it.
And free to email us at email@example.com with any queries and feature requests. We're always open to suggestions :)
Thanks for training on B'TWIN Training. Our daily concern is offering you the best experience there is.
- Fixed issues
Ratings and Reviews
No support for Apple Watch heart monitor :(
Been using it for a couple of weeks, wondering if support for Apple Watch heart monitor will be incorporated. That would round the app further.
Developer Response ,
Hello Rolo, Thanks for your feedback. The Apple Watch isn't compatible with our app indeed as it's not a simple heart rate belt. That's why it's not possible to use it on the Kinomap app. Thanks for understanding. Best regards, The Kinomap team.
- Kinomap SAS
- 78.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kinomap
- In-App Purchases
- Monument Valley unveiled $9.99
- Joshua Tree ride $9.99
- Sprint to the Summit $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.