Bubble Breaker 2 (Bebbled)
By Discussion Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pop the bubbles in 33 unique puzzle levels while trying to gain all 13 Game Center Achievements! Bebbled gives you many hours of fun and addictive gameplay - a perfect holiday gift for everyone.
* Crystal-Clear Retina Graphics
* FULL Game Center integration, which includes:
- Score submission
- Single-click login to Bebbled Online using your Game Center account
* iOS4 support
* Game Center is also fully integrated on the iPad with iOS 4.2
6 different game styles:
* Continuous (Classic)
* Replay your opponents' best games and keep the scores as your own if you manage to beat them.
...and even more...
* Different in-game bonus levels
* Color-blind friendly
* Left-handed mode
* Accelerometer support for in-game field rotation
* Listen to your own music
How to make a gift:
1. Open iTunes
2. Find Bebbled using the search function
3. You will see a small arrow near the price of the application. Click on the arrow.
4. Select "Gift This App" and follow the instructions.
What's New in Version 2.3
Brought back the standard theme.
I love this game but I can never see my final score because it gets blocked by a blank rectangle, and after a number of times playing, I have to delete the app and download again. Also, I think the scoring should reflect how few bubbles are left at the end of the game (i.e.-1,000 points for three bubbles left, 2,000 for two, and maybe 4,000 for none). I do love the game, but the glitches are terribly annoying.
It appears the developers stopped supporting this app after 2011. Surprisingly enough, it lasted with all the iOS updates until hitting iOS 8.2. The game opens but when you choose a level, it freezes. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times, no change. Thought the new release of the patch for iOS 8.2 would take care of it but it was a no go! Someone should develop an updated version of this game. I would certainly buy it!
The game is fun, but it disappears and my app screen appears during the first minute of play. Über frustrating. Is there a way to fix this problem? I tried playing on and offline; no changes. It still vanishes. :o(
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 05, 2011
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nikolay Ananiev
- © Discussion Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.