Bubble Shooter! Tournaments is a fun classic bubble game with multiplayer competitions for cash and prizes.
Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform.
Compete with leaderboards, trophies, cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you just for playing!
Skillz: eSports for Everyone
- 1-3 minute multiplayer matches -- perfect for passing time!
- Easy to play! Just collect as many points as you can by popping as many bubbles!
- Create sequences of 3 or more bubbles of the same color to pop them
- When you finish a color, it won't appear again.
- Retina display support -- iPad and iPhone (awesome graphics!)
- Multi-language support! Now play in your choice of English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本人, Português, русский, or 中国.
- Skillz multiplayer competitions against other users
- Cash based tournamens are available in selected countries only
- Have questions? Need help? Get support fast! Just select the "Help" option from the Skillz menu
Let's see whom of you can shoot all the bubbles and clear the screen color after color!
This bubble game has became so popular because it is a very intuitive game, meditating and so enjoyable!
Bubble Shooter! Tournaments developed by Ilyon Dynamics Ltd, Operated by Skillz Inc.
Bugfixes, and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Won over $1000 on this game
I was usually losing or breaking even before this summer...but then it was like a switch flipped and I suddenly started getting much better scores and winning more consistently. The new update took some getting used to, but Skillz did a good job in rolling it out for everyone at once so the playing field remained even.
Since June I’ve withdrawn nearly $1500 of straight up PROFIT on this game. This does not include the money from deposits that I’ve won back. I’m getting checks in the mail every week and it’s a great source of side income. I’ve made so much that Skillz even asked me to fill out a tax form.
For reference, my scores average in the 150k-160k range, and I can get over 200k in about 1 in 4 games. If you’re not this good and you complain about losing, you just have to keep grinding and get better. It took me almost a year to get to where I’m at.
Great game, unreasonable prize prices
This game is quite addicting. I play it on average 2 hours a day. However, recently I was curious as to how long it would take me to win a certain prize, so I started doing a little math. Each game lasts 3 minutes. Yu have to get a certain number of tickets each month to keep up with your rankings. After playing with numbers, I realized it’s impossible to get to the 3rd tier let alone 4-6. On top of that, I figure why not still try for one of the big prizes. The cheapest car costs 600,000,000 tickets so I did the math to see how long it would take to get it. In order to receive that prize, it would take over 1700 years playing nonstop 24/7. And then I wanted to be more realistic so I did math to see what I could get if I played the game 8 hours every day for a year. I would end up with $7 if I played this game for a year like it was my full time job
The latest update has me disappointed, I’ve played this game for six months or so now and really enjoyed wasting time on it. Just before the update I started to get really good and be able to clear boards and double scores. The update has made the game different, I don’t know if the designers intended to make it more difficult to score. The ball doesn’t aim well, and you can’t automatically aim at your next target once you shoot off the ball before. You have to raise up your finger and re-aim, it takes more time. When it first updated the game lagged so badly and the balls would glitch as they fell but the timer had no problems with glitches, making your score even worse as the balls and aim glitch but the timer keeps on the correct pace. I find myself playing less often and for less time when I do because I become frustrated from the lack of cooperation of the game, and the amount of effort it takes to try and make a decent score.
- Ilyon Dynamics Ltd.
- 64.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- © Ilyon Dynamics Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.