Bubble Word Pop and Learn: Enhances children's vocabulary practice more than 3,000 words playing a fulfilled bubble popping game
By PYNTAIL, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** No Ads No Popups No In App Purchases Kids Safe *****
Enhances children's confidence to spell correctly providing a fun environment to practice and learn digraph, consonant blends, vowels, silent letters.
Kids learn to spell more 3,000 words and practice complex letter structures by simply popping bubbles and having fun ...!
The game is very simple and interesting to play. The child is presnted with a target word and has hints available in form of word pronunciation sound as well as alphabets phonics sounds.
All the time bubbles appear from bottom. Each bubble contains an alphabet. The kid can make the right word by poping the alphbets in bubble in order.
For example, the picture is of a bat, the user is required to first pop the bubble with alphabet ‘B’, then ‘A’, and then ‘T’.
The user can make limited mistakes which depends on the grade of kid e.g for grade 1 seventh wrong bubble break popped will cause the mission to fail and the user has to restart the mission again. see game play at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js83kB-pFoQ
Let’s discuss a variety of unique features that are being offered in Bubble Word:
● The game teaches your kids / students more than 3,0000 words and boasts confidence to take on consonants blend, digraph and all complex letter structures.
● The content of this app has been taken from core educational curriculum.
● Parent/Teacher can customize app for their kid/student.
● Parent/Teacher can track progress of their kid/student.
● This app does not share any user's personal information.
● This app does not contain ads.
● This app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
● This app does not contain social networks integration.
● This app contains "Help" and "Rate This App" external links on a separate web pages.
● The links are in "Parent Zone" which is protected by a simple task explained in a popup to prevent kids from going to the "Parent Zone".
Follow Us on twitter https://twitter.com/inuvatorgames
Visit Us: http://www.inuvator.com
Watch Us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js83kB-pFoQ
As an elementary teacher and a mother of a first grader; this is not a good app. The speed at which the bubbles float up is too fast. The font and colors are too difficult to read. Did they try this out with kids first at all?
You can't really customize
There are not many words and you can't add more. If it's not already listed, you can't add it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Jun 29, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 563 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PYNTAIL, LLC
- © Inuvator 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.