Bud Farm: Grass Roots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the #1 weed farming game on mobile! Grow your own pot and start a 420 friendly farm! Plant, grow, water, trim & harvest juicy buds in your custom grow-op. Produce goods, make food & hire workers to run your businesses. Upgrade your farm and decorate with hundreds of items. We know you’ll smile when you play this game!
There’s so much to do - the growing never ends!
• Plant, water & trim plants on your custom farm
• Harvest potent strains of sativa & indica
• Sell bud from your dispensary & make deliveries from the job board
• Create a stoner paradise with decorations
• Hire quirky workers & high cows
• Produce goods & sell them on the in-game market
• Create delicious munchie foods & pot products
• Enter weekly Karma contests to win great prizes!
• Use the garage to buy cars
• Sell & trade with neighbors & friends
Play furiously fast, or chill and play nice and slow. This digital weed game is great to play with your buds, after a toke, or while taking a ride on the bus. You can even connect with Facebook to buy and sell with your real-world buds!
Play the most fun weed game on the mobile app market. Start your Bud Farm today!
Please note that Bud Farm: Grass Roots is free-to-play experience, download and play, but some game items are available for purchase using real money. A network connection is also required.
Follow @BFGrassRoots on Twitter.com/BFGrassRoots, Instagram.com/BFGrassRoots and on Facebook.com/BFGrassRoots.
Terms of Service: www.ldrlygames.io/terms.html
Email Support: www.grassroots.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
What's New in Version 1.7.0
• Quests 2.0! Players can now see and complete multiple quests in our new quest menu.
• New Corner Store! A new storefront has been added for all products, including the limited-time store.
• Roachie (Raccoon) will now tell players what quest they are on in order to unlock him.
• Van will no longer be delayed when visiting other players while it's out on an order.
• Potbucks will not be deducted when a player attempts to cancel a Floydslist post that was purchased.
• Contraptions will now show their coin costs in Dave's Workshop.
• Resolved an issue that caused friends to not appear in the dispensary shorty after game startup.
• Resolved an issue with the Raccoon reconnect flow that was causing the game to slow down.
I'm getting annoyed
I really really loved this game. More so than any, in fact. However, I'm getting really annoyed with it, therefore it only gets 3 stars.
It takes several minutes to load and since the upgrade it crashes constantly. Im on level 47 and it's getting boring, we need more land and stuff to do. Upgrades take way too long. I'm also annoyed that I've had almost 200 workers drop by and not a single one was legendary. Finally, getting free pot bucks from offers is ridiculous, 80% are "no longer available" and don't bother with the surveys, you will never get to the end of them and you will never get your pot bucks. It's a joke. I do spend a fair amount of money on this game, which is even more frustrating. please fix the bugs from the new update fast and make it more interesting for higher level players.
Good game, needs updating
Ahh! I love bud farm! This game is so good but has potential to be GREAT.
You guys need some help with fixing bugs, improving the game, and updating... if you do this, I have no doubt this game will dominate all others...
I'm on level 38 and I haven't had to pay for the game once, the free pot bucks you can get from watching ads in ur dispensary really help out.
*ability to create our own personal character
*I want to be able to request certain materials/strains from friends
*different ways to customize your farms, there isn't enough customization abilities/decor!!
*when you get seasonal prizes.. sometimes I get more than one of the same thing and I think you should be able to sell decor up on floydslist
*more cute characters... I've seen the same ones over and her it's time to spice it up!!!
*more land!!! More buildings!!! I'm getting bored doing the same things and I'm almost to level 40. Maybe mini games to earn prizes? Something!!!
I love bud farm though, I'm waiting too see more changes! I love seeing the improvements in time 😊
***also I love the graphics, so asthetically pleasing 😍
Was once better
Seems over time , more bugs & or errors in the game. Been playing for a awhile. Big fan. But I'm upset now because the grow lamps I once has been downgraded to a bulbs I had already !What makes it bad is that it's now one of Floyd's task in order to upgrade my bulbs ! This needs adjustment. Not impressed with the jumping ad tv in your store. Or how you have to use coins for upgrades that once only required gaining supplies for them ! Hear me out ! I want to really enjoy this game again. Please bring back regular Floyd assignments. Stop taxing on upgrades with coins when we have to use that to buy the supplies. I can't understand the glow up object or karma to save my life! I've been playing this since early '15. More herbs please too.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2016
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDRLY (Technologies) Inc
- © 2016 LDRLY Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Wad of Bucks$4.99
- Handful of Coins$0.99
- Lambo Rental$0.99
- Stoner Special!$9.99
- Golden Pot$2.99
- Stack of Bucks$19.99
- Pile of Coins$4.99
- Mystery Poo Pack$2.99
- Mega Mystery Poo Pack$6.99