Top Buddhism App of 2017
- This is not a Mindfulness App for Meditation like so many others
- Be Calm, get into your Headspace, Chill. It is a good Simple Habit, but...
- This app goes beyond, and deeper, to what Buddha called:
"Other matters, profound, hard to see, hard to understand, peaceful, excellent, beyond mere thought, subtle, to be understood only by the wise... about which those who would praise me would rightly speak"
(Brahmajala Sutta 1)
- Are you ready for the Journey?
- Discover and Share the Teachings of the Buddha
- Meditate on a Buddhist Quote of the Day
- Explore Devotional Scriptures: Dhammapada, Nikaya, Udana, Sutras / Suttas, and more
- Get Daily Quotes from all traditions: Zen, Mahayana, Theravada, Tantric, and more
- Understand Karma, Mara, Samsara, Nirvana, the Four Noble Truths the Eightfold Path, and more.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all existing content and new content added daily during the duration of the subscription.
- The following prices are for the USA. For other countries, prices are the equivalent to these USA prices as per Apple's 'App Store Pricing Matrix'.
- Weekly subscriptions include a 3-day free trial and cost $7.99 per week after the end of the free trial.
- Monthly subscriptions cost $29.99 per month.
- Yearly subscriptions cost $116.99 per year, equivalent to $9.75 per month.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Unused portions of a free-trial period are forfeited upon subscription purchase.
-General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
How can I get a refund. I did not want this to download on my phone I went to update my phone and it said pending 29.99. I didn’t want to download I was deleting applications. Please help out!
Developer Response ,
Dear Bobbi, it is possible to cancel a subscription at any time via the Subscriptions section of your device Settings. If a subscription is cancelled during a free trial, there is no charge. Important - please note that just deleting an app from a device does not end a subscription. If you need any further assistance with this, please email us at buddhism [at] dailyltd.com and we'll be happy to help. Best - Buddha Quotes Team
Ashe’ Ashe’ Ashe’
Developer Response ,
Dear user, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you liked the app!
$415/year! That’s insane.
$7.99/week?!?!? WHAAAAA?!? That’s $415/year for free teachings. I think this could be an absolutely wonderful app but I, and most people in the world, can’t afford that.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, we understand your position. Please note that in the Subscriptions section of your device Settings, you can choose yearly subscriptions at a lower price. Thank you - Buddha Quotes team
- Daily International Ltd.
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Publicista
- In-App Purchases
- Buddhism Unlimited $7.99
- Buddhist Quotes Monthly $29.99
- Buddhism Unlimited $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.