A Buddhist Podcast - Practical Buddhism for living in the 21st Century
By Wizzard Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Buddhist is about the Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin. Practical Buddhism for living in the 21st Century, not beside a remote lake or mountainside but in the midst of daily life, with a job to do, a house to run and children to raise.
This is a very convenient and reliable way to access A Buddhist Podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
As an added bonus, you get bonus stuff!
* Downloadble Wallpaper
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Call the Show from your iPhone
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
The A Buddhist Podcast App contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. This app is compatible with the iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone.)
What's New in Version 1.20.7
Now has full support for the iPhone 5
Love this podacast!
I have listened to this podcast for years. Love it, appreciate it. :)
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 23, 2014
- Version: 1.20.7
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wizzard Software
- © 2009 Wizzard Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.