Buddytruk is here to make delivery as simple as possible. Get just about anything delivered, whenever you need it, right from your phone!
Instead of waiting hours in line to rent a truck or days for an old-fashioned delivery company, get a buddy with a pickup truck to help you move your item in as little as 30 minutes!
No more waiting at home for hours hoping the delivery is coming. Get connected with your buddy and stay in contact to get constant updates on your deliveries status!
A whole new way to look at delivery:
- Peace of Mind - All Buddytruk drivers go through an extensive DMV and background check so you can rest assured your move, delivery, or haul was done by the best of the best
- You’re Covered - Up to $1M excess liability insurance
- 5 Star Service - Drivers are rated by passengers after every move or delivery so you know how great your buddy truly is
- No Huss, No Fuss - You’ll never have to worry about scheduling a delivery or haul again. Connecting with a driver is as easy as tap of a button from your iPhone, creating the world's first on-demand moving experience
- Budget Friendly - With our pricing being based on time and distance, you’ll never have to overspend on delivery ever again
Available in the following regions:
* Orange County, CA
* Los Angeles, CA
* Austin, TX
* Chicago, IL
Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We're always trying to make our app better for you. If you like your experience, please leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded the app and created an account. But the app doesn’t allow to get estimates. There’s even verbiage on the app that reads “apps are soooo 2017. Go to our website to schedule a pick up”. First hint that the app is crappy. Then go to website, doesn’t recognize my account although received email confirmation. Then I do a password reset but keep getting awful message account already set up. But it will not allow password reset. Even the verbiage on website is grammatically incorrect “your email is tried to an account already” (“Tried” should be tied). Second hint the service is poor. After several attempts to reset password and log in just to get a quote, finally gave up and erased app. Website experience didn’t offer any relief. Guess the company doesn’t actually want users to use their services! Awful all around
Great app potential, just needs some finishing touches
The creators of this app need to look closely at the Uber and Lyft Apps and take parts of them, such as easy convenient login (including options on login screen that include saving login info and Face ID) along with more accurate searches for locations (sometimes locations do not show up until city or zip is added). ETA update would be great, along with toast/notifications of arrival updates including updates via Apple Watch. A summary section would also be great for reviewing previous receipts/deliveries.
Unprofessional and damaged my floor
I've never written any reviews before. But this was unacceptable. I requested their service to move 2 trees to my rooftop. The guy arrived and brought it to my place and then said it was too heavy to bring upstairs.
I tried to call Buddytruk to get another person to come help, but they're unreachable. The guy was tired of waiting for a couple of hours then pushed my trees inside the house and scratched my wooden floors. I've tried to get compensated for that but they said they don't carry the insurance for it. So I would really stay away from this company.
Btw. My friend came the next day and was able to carry them upstairs on his own.
- Buddytruk, Inc.
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Buddytruk, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.