Buddytruk - Your Buddy with a Truck
By Buddytruk, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Need help moving that couch into your new apartment? Have delivery needs for your business? Want to get that gift delivered immediately? Don’t stress over your next move or haul - Buddytruk is here for you!
Buddytruk is an on-demand, peer-to-peer moving, hauling, delivery, and courier app that connects you with a local, background checked and insured driver to help you move your items and deliver them to your desired drop-off location. No more having to bug your friends to help you move, rent a U-Haul, or hire an expensive moving service.
A whole new way to look at moving and delivery:
- Peace of Mind - All Buddytruk drivers go through an extensive DMV and background check so you can rest assured your move, delivery, or haul was done by the best of the best
- You’re Covered - Up to $1M excess liability insurance
- 5 Star Service - Drivers are rated by passengers after every move or delivery so you know how great your buddy truly is
- No Huss, No Fuss - You’ll never have to worry about scheduling a move or haul again. Connecting with a driver is as easy as tap of a button from your iPhone, creating the world's first on-demand moving experience
- Budget Friendly - With our payment algorithm, based on time and distance, you’ll never have to overspend on moving, furniture delivery or hauling ever again
Buddytruk is moving, delivery and hauling, just a whole lot easier and friendlier!
Available in the following regions:
* Orange County, CA
* Los Angeles, CA
* Austin, TX
* Chicago, IL
Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you enjoy your Buddytruk experience, please consider taking a few minutes to review our app.
Horrible Experience As A Buddy With A Truck
I got accepted in the Chicagoland area to be a "Buddy with a truck" and all was well, got my equipment, and it was downhill from the minute I was "activated." I logged Into the app and immediately tried to make some money. Days went by and there was never an available delivery for me to accept. Then I started eating text messages from BuddyTruk of available deliveries and could I grab one? Nope. My app showed nothing. Several times I tried to get resolution to this but nothing. Then yesterday, same song and dance, I got a text asking me to grab a delivery and I explained my app showed none available. It was explained to me that I was "Out of their service area" by literally a couple miles and the only way I could see available jobs would be to drive into their service area. I asked them to expand their are to include me and they refused and were rude about it. Rather than a simple fix they deactivated my account.