Buddytruk is here to make delivery as simple as possible. Get just about anything delivered, whenever you need it, right from your phone!
Instead of waiting hours in line to rent a truck or days for an old-fashioned delivery company, get a buddy with a pickup truck to help you move your item in as little as 30 minutes!
No more waiting at home for hours hoping the delivery is coming. Get connected with your buddy and stay in contact to get constant updates on your deliveries status!
A whole new way to look at delivery:
- Peace of Mind - All Buddytruk drivers go through an extensive DMV and background check so you can rest assured your move, delivery, or haul was done by the best of the best
- You’re Covered - Up to $1M excess liability insurance
- 5 Star Service - Drivers are rated by passengers after every move or delivery so you know how great your buddy truly is
- No Huss, No Fuss - You’ll never have to worry about scheduling a delivery or haul again. Connecting with a driver is as easy as tap of a button from your iPhone, creating the world's first on-demand moving experience
- Budget Friendly - With our pricing being based on time and distance, you’ll never have to overspend on delivery ever again
Available in the following regions:
* Orange County, CA
* Los Angeles, CA
* Austin, TX
* Chicago, IL
Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We're always trying to make our app better for you. If you like your experience, please leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app potential, just needs some finishing touches
The creators of this app need to look closely at the Uber and Lyft Apps and take parts of them, such as easy convenient login (including options on login screen that include saving login info and Face ID) along with more accurate searches for locations (sometimes locations do not show up until city or zip is added). ETA update would be great, along with toast/notifications of arrival updates including updates via Apple Watch. A summary section would also be great for reviewing previous receipts/deliveries.
Unprofessional and damaged my floor
I've never written any reviews before. But this was unacceptable. I requested their service to move 2 trees to my rooftop. The guy arrived and brought it to my place and then said it was too heavy to bring upstairs.
I tried to call Buddytruk to get another person to come help, but they're unreachable. The guy was tired of waiting for a couple of hours then pushed my trees inside the house and scratched my wooden floors. I've tried to get compensated for that but they said they don't carry the insurance for it. So I would really stay away from this company.
Btw. My friend came the next day and was able to carry them upstairs on his own.
I don't usually write negative reviews. There's too many, and people are nitpicky and so easily bothered. BUT, I'm writing this one in the hopes that I can save someone else's valuable time.
Says the delivery truck should arrive in under an hour. Mine last OVER two and a half hours. Almost 3 hours before I finally just cancelled it altogether. I get awful for making the guy I was supposed to get my couch from wait for 3 hours only for me to tell him there would be no delivery after all.
I even called the support line-- and they just said the drivers go to wherever is closest to them. Will they put you at the top of the list if you're waiting long? Nope. So if drivers are on the other side of town; you're S.O.L. No alternative option or any help was given on the support line, so the call didn't even matter to make.
Shame-- seems like a cool service. But it doesn't adhere to what they claim to. Don't waste your time-- fine another option.
- Buddytruk, Inc.
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Buddytruk, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.