Budge - Budget Your Shopping Lists
By Tim Bryant
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally! If you shop using a budget you can stop switching back and forth between the built-in calculator app and a shopping list or todo app! No more keeping a list on paper so that you can just keep your calculator open. And no more worrying about accidentally clearing the calculator and having to refigure how much you can spend. All of these problems are solved with Budge!
- Create as many budgeted shopping lists as you like. Add, edit and delete them with ease.
- Add as many items as you need to each shopping list with just a tap.
- Change each lists budget value by tapping the remaining value from within that budgets list screen.
- When you check off an item from your list, you can mark it as either a tax free item or a taxed item.
- Swipe to delete budgets or items from within a budget.
- Completed items are added to a separate shopping cart section below your main list. If you change your mind about an item, you can swipe to remove it from your cart, adding the value of that item back to your budget and placing the item back on your list of items to purchase.
- When you've finished shopping you can empty your cart, removing all the items from the cart section of your list, and leaving any remaining budget in place.
- Store your states tax rate so you don't have to worry about calculating tax on items manually.
- Perfect companion app for You Need A Budget (YNAB)
We would love to hear from you with feature requests, feedback, or any bugs that may need to be squashed.
What's New in Version 1.1
You shouldn't notice anything different. Just a couple of minor background bugs squashed.
Exactly what I was looking for
App does what it says, without all the ads and crap that would make it cumbersome. If you're grocery shopping on a fixed budget, then this is what you need.
Only two suggestions: make the text larger or adjustable in font size, and when you check an item off your list, the cursor should already be in the price box and the kybd should be ready to punch in the price.
Clean, simple, well thought out. This is the perfect app for making shopping lists AND staying on budget. The best part is that it adds sales tax so you get accurate pricing
Nice app. Does exactly what I wanted. Would be nice if included a function to calculate amount after sale discount (i.e. 20% off).
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 16, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tim Bryant
- © 2016 Tim Bryant.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.