By Mobile Innovations LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
※ FEATURED BY APPLE in “NEW AND NOTEWORTHY”,"WHAT'S HOT" ※
※ Note: You can enter up-to 20 transactions in free version. Upgrade to full version is available from within the app.
Budget Envelopes is a simple and effective tool for your family to stay on budget !
Envelope Budgeting is most popular method for visualizing and maintaining a budget.This app makes your envelope budgeting process easy and effective.The concept is simple,you allocate what you earn and spend what you allocate.The goal of Budget Envelopes App is to give you control of your finances and thus prevent you from overspending and help you stay out of debt.
- Create virtual envelopes for unlimited number of budget categories.
- Allocate funds to the envelopes.
- View what is left and the how much is spent from the envelope.
- View the monthly budget and the money spent for that month.
- Withdraw/Depsit/Transfer money from envelopes
- Export all transactions in envelope into CSV format .
- Color coded Progress bars on each envelope to keep track of spent/remaining money in each envelope.
- Share expense and income information within a family using multiple devices.
- Share envelopes between the members of the whole family and stay in sync.
※Charts and Reports ※
- 2D pie chart view of expense by envelope and income by
- 2D bar chart view of expense vs income
- Bar chart view of income and expense for last six months.
- Detailed 2D Pie chart view of income and expense reports for any day/week/month/year.
※Print Charts andReports ※
- Print reports from the device directly with any Air print supported printer.
- Export reports into PDF and email the PDF report.
- Create different income categories with customized built in icons.
- View projected income and actual income.
- Add/edit/delete recurring transactions.
- Schedule recurring transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly on
a start date that you choose.
- Schedule recurring income transactions.
- Pass code protection to keep envelope information private.
- One click Backup /restore.
- Create/edit/delete income categories and payee list.
- Optimized for retina display.
- Simple, clean, intuitive user interface .
- Customizable backgrounds.
- Print /Email PDF reports.
- Sync data across multiple devices.
Your good reviews and suggestions help us to release updates and serve you better.
If you like this app please consider rating/reviewing it on app store.
What's New in Version 4.4
1. Fixed issues with popovers on iPad in portrait orientation .
2. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
I have only been using this app for a couple of weeks now and I like it, but I have a couple if suggestions. I would like to be able to change the amount that goes in the envelope without changing past ones. For example: I had a budget of $125 every two weeks. I am now realizing that I don't need that much and want to change it to $100 for future deposits. When I do that it changed the past ones as well. I also tried some other things to get around that, but nothing worked. I would just delete and start a new one, but that brings me to my next issue. I can't change the order of the envelopes. This is an envelope I use often and I would like it to be toward the top. If there is a way to do these, I haven't figured it out yet. As if right now I don't know if it's worth to buy the full version. Maybe if they fix these problems. And hopefully I don't have the issues some if the other reviewers are having.
This App is AWEFUL!
At first, I thought this would be a useful app. I thought it was a great idea, I love the idea of using envelopes to stay on budget, however, some "reoccurring" expenses/incomes are twice per month, as opposed to every 2 weeks, but there is NOT a selection for that. There is "bi-weekly" and monthly, and every 2 months, 3 months, etc., but not twice per month. This doesn't work for me.
Secondly, because I thought it would work nicely for me, I upgraded to the $2.99 version. Well, I just threw my money away!
To sync between my ipad and iphone, the sync screen wanted me to create a login and/or login. I didn't remember creating a login before, I've only had this for a few days, so I clicked on the create login button. It asks for your email address twice and a password twice. I typed my info in, and made sure each line was accurate, and clicked "create" and the reply came back that my email was invalid. SO, I tried it again. And again, and again. If you have typed your email correctly, how can it be invalid? SO, I tried a different email address that I have. No luck there either. So, I began to think, what did I do wrong. So, I tried to simply login... maybe when I bought the app it made me create a login that I didn't remember. So, I typed in my normal stuff, but nope. Email address and password combo incorrect.
I want my money back!
Don't buy this app!!! It has TOO MANY BUGS!
Syncs but doesn't recognize upgrade on all devices
I initially downloaded the lite version of this app on my iphone. I liked it so I decided to upgrade for $2.99. I did the upgrade on my ipad, and got the transactions to sync from my iphone. I am over the 20 transactions limit (from the lite version) and have no trouble entering new transactions on my ipad and syncing them to my iphone, but the app won't let me enter any new transactions from my iphone. it asks if I want to upgrade, which I already did! I emailed customer support last week, but have heard nothing. I would have given it 5 stars if it didn't have this bug!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobile Innovations LLC
- © Mobile Innovations LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version with sync$2.99