Budget Notes HD for Home Budget
By Ikiarc LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free to try: Budget Notes HD is a new financial application, which makes budgeting easy and amazingly beautiful. Everything is visual: budget planning and limits, actual receipts and color reports. You easily work with your data from a single screen. Buy now!
Budget Notes perfectly fits both normal and Retina displays, and you get all the power and beauty of the app on any iPad.
Master budgets quickly and even better with online VIDEO lessons: http://bit.ly/bn-how
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
ATTN: Budget Notes HD is free and mighty, but allows you to use only 1 budget. You may unlock unlimited budgets through an in-app purchase.
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
• Set up your Budgets. Think of all your income and expenses cases, which shall occur this month, and split them into big categories, i.e. meals, household, car, etc. Decide how much you are going to earn or spend on each category. That's your Budget.
• Start writing down your financial events (Transactions). When you get paid, write it down. When you buy anything, write it down in the way that you like.
• All the rest will be done for you by Budget Notes. You will see how your transactions of the current month relate to your Budgets, and how much you can spend according to your plans. You will see color Pie Charts that help you to estimate the ratio between your plans and facts and between your income and expenses.
• Great realistic design. All the elements are visualized. It's Budget Notes, meaning that it looks like your advanced paper copybook, which can calculate charts and track budget progress
• Smart default settings, which are set up so well that you don't need to edit them
• Customization freedom for those who like to go into special details
• Creation of recurring transactions
• Search your transactions on the fly
• Navigate between interface translations without relaunching the iPad
• Passcode protection
• Amazing look and feel resulting in your best experience
Budget Notes was made to help you finally enjoy budgeting.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- iCloud fix and sync between all your iPads
- Ability to turn iCloud on and off from the Info panel
- Major database optimization: now everything is quicker
- Alternative reports view for budgets longer than a month
- Total amount for all accounts
- Turkish language
I downloaded this app to try it before I buy it, but I can't do anything unless I upgrade. How am I supposed to know if this app is what I'm looking for? I'm willing to pay for a home budget app but not if I can't try it first. Thank you
Great app! Please make an iPhone version that syncs to iPad so I can update on the go! Then 5 stars!
Poor App 👎🏻👎🏻
Only one budget title available to U if U choose to download, this free-B, is Not enough information for me to pay .99 cents for what am I getting? Is it what we need? Look elsewhere.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 14, 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ikiarc LLC
- © 2012 Ikiarc LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Budgets$2.99