Budget with Back in Black
By Fission Media Group Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Critically acclaimed personal budget app / personal finance app that's easy to use, feature-rich and beautiful! Back in Black is the #1 finance app in Canada and has ranked in the Top 50 overall!
• "Back in Black does it all, and it does it damn well." - BeautifulPixels.com
• "the approach is remarkably well thought out and easy to use" - Appstorm.net
• "a real gem of a finance tracker!" - Five Star review at Appdictions.com
• "four out of five rating for it's fantastic looks and rock-solid functionality" - theiPhoneAppReview.com
• "If you are in need of an app to help you manage a budget and actually keep on track with it, then look no further." - appadvice.com
• "The app is intuitive and focuses on only the necessities of personal financing." – Five star review from WhatsoniPhone.com
• Budgeting based on the 'envelope method'
• As simple or as in-depth as you want
• Set reminders and track your payments
• Set financial goals and track your progress
• Supports local currency symbols and conventions
• Budget rolls over on the first day of the new month
• Passcode protection
• Roll over unused income into the next month
• Pie graphs
• Syncing (in app purchase)
• Customizable budget periods
• NEW! Daily motivational quotes and advice
Back in Black will help you understand and take control of your personal finances, one month at a time. It boils your finances down to the essentials: how much money you earn and spend every month, and where your money is going, to get you Back in the Black!
• Visit BackinBlack.mobi for full FEATURE list •
▸ Enter by frequency, organize and track
▸ Create, add notes and organize by categories
▸ Select from 140 icons for categories
▸ Enter expenses by frequency
▸ Set reminders for payments
▸ View totals per category and overall
▸ Select from preset goals or create your own
▸ Add a snapshot of your goal from your camera or library
▸ Set your goals by goal date, total amount, and monthly installment that works for you
▸ Open-ended saving lets you decide how much you want to save each month
▸ Set reminders to when installments are due
▸ Adjust at any time and your payments will automatically recalculate
▸ Create, organize and set spending limits by categories
▸ Select from a preset list of spending categories or create your own
▸ Select from 140 icons for categories
▸ Quickly and easily enter new purchases and add notes or adjust date
▸ View totals per category and total spent/total remaining
▸ Quick view of budget balance for past months
▸ Review budget details from previous months and adjust
▸ Set reminders for Fixed Expenses or Goal due dates
▸ Reminders lets you view reminders and keep track of payments
▸ Backup your entire budget in one tap and easily restore
▸ Email the backup file to yourself for safekeeping
▸ Keep multiple versions of your budget
Customizable Budget Periods
▸ Choose between Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, or Monthly budgeting
▸ Set the starting date of your budget periods
• SUPPORT: getsatisfaction.com/fissionmedia
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed "SSL certificates" bug on iOS 8.
Fixed backups not working properly on iOS 7+.
Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a crash when adding a fixed expense.
First of the Month
The app crashes on the first of every month.
Also my wife and I can no longer sync our iPhones. We both get errors. The app is basically useless for collecting and tracking our shared purchases, which is of course the whole point if the app.
I have iPhone 6, she has iPhone 5. Both of us are running the newest version and our iOS is updated to the latest.
February 4, 2015:
It crashes and will not let me open the app
September 25, 2013:
I think we need the ability to run more than one account. My goals go into my savings account but from time to time I pull money out and would like to keep track of that
I've ony had it for couple days but I do like it. Only thing I'd like is more flexibility. We can choose when to start each budget time frame. Also how about we can set it for every 2 weeks instead of a month, at least give the option.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fission Media Group Inc.
- © Fission Media Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Syncing Subscription$2.99
- 6 Month Syncing Subscription$1.99