Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Budget helps you track your spending and keep to a budget. You can easily see your total income and your total expenses for a period, plus which expenses you are spending the most on and which expenses you are going over budget on.
Tap on a category total to quickly add a transaction.
- Simple transaction and budget entry
- Share transactions between iPhones
- Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, twice a month budgeting
- Budget rollover & budget transfers
- Budget for different projects
- Recurring Expenses/Incomes
- CSV Data Export
- Data Backup and Restore
- Password Protection
- Expenses vs budget graphing
- Highlighting of over budget expenses
- Reminders for overdue expenses
- Yearly expense comparison
- Category sorting and customisation
- Currency Symbol read from Regional Format
What's New in Version 2.16
Removed rounding of totals
Best by far
This is my FAVORITE budget app and I've used several. It's not an electronic checkbook (some other users complained about the lack of cents) but it is a perfect way to keep track of our out-of-pocket expenses. I do wish I could somehow sync it w/my husband but for now he just texts me his expenses and I enter them.
This one has the easiest and most appealing interface of any I've tried. I highly recommend it.
Great app but needs auto expense back
This is a great app but there appears to be a glitch in the most recent version which does not allow for the auto expense feature to show up which is really handy. Overall if this is fixed the app works perfectly for my needs of simply tracking my expenses.
App almost works
Great app but the auto actual button no longer appears on new advanced transactions. Please patch to receive 5 star.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 2.16
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Travis Bagley
- © 2008 Deskescape
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.