This is the official mobile app of the Buffalo Bills. Make your iPhone or iPad a unique part of your game-day experience for Bills games. Want to receive breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of feature stories and player interviews?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Bills anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPad .
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Bills, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game stories
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of feature stories , press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league - Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Official Bills twitter feed, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click
tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in
the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow for more Buffalo Bills news and information visit www.buffalobills.com.
Support/Questions: Send a tweet to @yinzcam or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The official Buffalo Bills Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Buffalo Bills.
-Updated mobile ticketing experience
-Improved UI/UX (sortable injury reports, etc.)
-Improved email and password verification
-Improved content layout with cards
Ratings and Reviews
Ad$ and Radio Option before and after games??
Long-time Bills fan (47yrs), living in VA for last 23+yrs. The app is great for keeping me update on the latest Bills stories, videos, Bills live replays & press sessions with players & coach.
However, the Radio option in the top right corner of the app stopped working 2 yrs ago! I get the NFL needs to get their $$$ during game time, but why can’t fans living outside the state pickup pre-game/post-game broadcasts with the app?
Second, concern/suggestions..... Too many Ads in the app now. Again, I get that this is a busine$$, but it is hard enough to get my daily/weekly Bills fix when the Bills are never on TV in my market.... to sift through unwanted ads and read directions in the app is getting frustrating!!!
1) Fix1 suggestion: provide an Ad free version of the app for out of state FANS!
2) Fix2 suggestion: provide chargeable app options to Remove All Ads year round and/or during the season. I would pay $5, $10...maybe $20 not to have to deal with Ad distractions.
Ok, enough feedback..... time for Reward$
+ if you fix Radio button, I will increase my App rating from 3 to 4 Stars
++ if you fix or provide one of my Ad options, I will increase my App rating from 4 to 5 Stars and buy a game ticket for whatever app developer makes the change and lets me know!
To many ads!
I just deleted this app on the day of the Bills first playoff game in 18 years!
Mainly due to all of the unsolicited ads on the home page.
I was OK with the ad bar at the bottom of the screen, but when they started to disguise them as news updates and add them between the legitimate stories, it became to frustrating.
Also, I had to source another app for the radio broadcasts. This one became restricted by the NFL last year.
Still a fan of the team. “go Bills!”
Hopefully the organization will produce a better app for next season.
Don’t they know how hard it is to be fan when you don’t live in the area!?!
This app just refuses to open. In the rare times when it does it still takes 3 or 4 tries. I’ve tried 12 to 15 times today and it has yet to open. I’m going to delete it as there are other better apps that give me the same info. Wished I could give it a zero rating as that would be more appropriate.
- Buffalo Bills, Inc.
- 238.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 YinzCam Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.