Buffalo Bills Mobile
By Buffalo Bills, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the official mobile app of the Buffalo Bills. Make your iPhone or iPod Touch a unique part of your game-day experience for Bills games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Bills anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Bills, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Bills' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Official Bills twitter feed, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @buffalobills on Twitter for updates or visit www.buffalobills.com.
Support/Questions: Send a tweet to @yinzcam or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The official Buffalo Bills Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Buffalo Bills.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Integration of My One Buffalo
- Manage and buy tickets
- Earn status levels, discounts, and offers through My One Buffalo
- Streamlined game day features including traffic updates, stadium maps, parking maps, experience upgrades, and more!
- Access to NFL RedZone Channel in stadium
For users on New Era Field wifi who have registered for My One Buffalo
- New layout
- Tile based navigation for easier use
- Updated sections
- Easy access to My One Buffalo and Settings
I understand the need to streamline everything into one account being the Sabres/Bills but I don't know why I can't log in into my account for the Bills through the 'my account' section. It doesn't have to erase all the info after every attempt since emails are long to type. It doesn't even offer a section to take me to ticketmaster to manage my tickets since they don't have my info on file I guess. Fix this issue please
I'm usually not one to complain about new user interfaces, but this new one is just terrible. Finding out where things are, like Buffalo Bills Shop, is not intuitive at all, there's a section for Social Media yet Twitter get its own page, and the "Schedule" and "Games" menus are redundantly the same. MyOneBuffalo is nice, but there's no indication as to what the rewards are. I liked Sabres Fan Advantage better. Bring back the old interface, please.
Save your time and avoid
Only useful part of the app was listening to the broadcast of games and the John Murphy show. No longer allows you the do either, I guess being a Bills Fan needs to end as where I live never shows a buffalo game. If this is due to NFL regulation they are really starting to kill their future o re the last few years. If this is due to management your going to lose a lot of fans.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 116 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Buffalo Bills, Inc.
- © 2011 YinzCam Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.