Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 8 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
We've been working on a bigger update for you with some exciting new additions....
- Your can now change Video Covers for Instagram Direct Scheduling Videos. Available on Paid Plans.
- Added the ability to paste GIFs into the Composer.
- You can now save space with the new clear image cache option.
- Added selected state to update options.
- Retry when link & retweet fetching fails within the Composer.
- Added ability to trim videos within Composer if iOS supports trimming selected video. Currently supported on iPhone, coming soon to iPad.
- Instagram updates with location tagged now show selected location within updates.
- New Onboarding experience.
- Improvements to background uploads within the Composer.
- Improved fetching iCloud Photos/Videos within the Composer.
- Improved handling of offline posting.
- Improved width of update options on iPad to be more compact.
- Resolved a crash within Add Feeds Extension.
- Fixed a crash pasting into composer.
- Fixed a typo which showed GIF size limit as 5MB and not 3MB.
- Fixed a bug where the Composer would insert the same link again just with a different protocol.
- Fixed crash related to new on boarding flow.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Updated Review April 2018: I had some decent success with Buffer last year and it was the first social app like I used. It wasn’t till now I realized Google is locked. I never got it to work with Instagram. And the main reason I used it was it linked well to LinkedIn. Despite having some months of issues with connection, it’s a nice feature. But with only 3 accounts allowed, I don’t see the difference between this free app vs Ripl or Everypost. Keep in mind I spend over 10k using industry specific listing sites, Google, and marketing social media tools. It’s kind of a let down until I got some real data sources backing up the pro price. Is there still an awesome plan?
This app has done a pretty good job of sharing posts after using it for a year. Only downfall is the recent problems with linking to LinkedIn company pages. The link doesn't work anymore unless I start back over as personal. Hopefully that will be fixed soon! Note: would be nice to have Pinterest for free and better posting method to Instagram than just a reminder.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the feedback. Would you be up for emailing email@example.com regarding your LinkedIn issue, we'd love to get that fixed up.
We hope we can bring improvements to Instagram in the future if they open up their API to allow for publishing. :)
Awesome keeps improving
Awesome app for scheduling social media, and their updates keep getting better. (I wish Dark Mode took advantage of some true black so it’d save me power on my iPhone X as well as look cool, but that’d be a bonus).
My biggest gripe is just how pricing is structured: to get more features that would be useful to me, I’d have to go subscription, and pay for a bunch of bundled stuff I don’t want - pricing like big cable tv uses (and people have hated that forever).
I will probably never use Facebook or Instagram, but I have 7 Twitter accounts to manage. I have no team; it’s Team Me (trying to look like a big team, but still just me). If Buffer offered one-time in-app a la carte purchases of, say, Add One More Twitter Account To Manage, I’d buy six of them, no question, and wind up moving Buffer from an occasional tool to something I can start relying on.
I think if Buffer offered a handful of these types of in-app purchases (“one more” of each platform, one team member (maybe cap that at 2 or 3), still made it so that for the user for whom all the features make sense, the subscription as it is still gives you more and is a better value... I think if they did that, they would not likely cannibalize their subscriptions, but would pick up extra money that they’re leaving on the table, from customers like me who would gladly buy one-time a la carte adds for what we need (but will not buy the subscription because it doesn’t make sense for us).
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review! The true back dark scheme is something we're actively looking at, as we both use the iPhone X ourselves and love true black themes. As far as pricing, we've got some changes in the pipeline to better facilitate that kind of flow you're describing. Thanks again, and feel free to reach out to us for anything!
So helpful. And so expensive
I am really grateful for Buffer, and I use it pretty often. I’m also happy that it has a free version, although I think it’s a bit more limited than it needs to be. I’m good with the number of platforms it allows you to connect at a time. But a queue of 10 tweets/posts means, unless I want to log in multiple times a week to add content, I can only schedule a few times a week. And that makes it NOT as helpful of a tool as it claims to be.
There used to be a middle-of-the-road paid option, I think called “Awesome,” which was more reasonably priced. But I can’t afford the “pro” or “small-business” options, so I deal with the “free” version.
Anyway, it’s a great app for queuing tweets and posts, and the one or two times I’ve had tech issues, they’ve been really helpful. A cheaper “individual-but-not-wealthy” option would earn Buffer its fifth star!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review! I hear you on the pricing, I can say that we can evaluate our pricing quite often and we don't always get it right. We do have plans below small business, though, that are much more affordable for the "one person show" type of operations!
- Buffer, Inc.
- 72.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.