Buffer for Twitter, Pinterest & Social Media Scheduling
By Buffer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn – all from one place, on your schedule.
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, any update can also be “posted now” inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny images you want to share. If you post them all in a row, you might flood your friends and followers who are online – and totally miss those who aren't. Instead, add these posts to your Buffer, and you'll have great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest boards from one place.
• Get analytics for each social update you share: Clicks, retweets, repins, likes, shares, mentions and more.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “add to Buffer”.
• Add updates to your Buffer from lots of different apps or via email.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot & more!
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, the Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect upto 5 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Awesome Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 10 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Awesome Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Awesome Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $9.99 or an annual rate of $99.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $49.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
What's New in Version 5.2.2
• Brand new Peek & Pop features throughout the app.
• Added support for slow motion video uploads.
• Improved display of updates with images on iPad.
• Changed "Favourites" to "Likes" for Twitter.
• Added more support for GIFs. Bring on the cat GIFs!
• Fixed an issue rebuffering posts with videos.
• Various other bug fixes and improvements.
An elegant powerhouse
This review is long overdue because I don't typically write reviews. I use Buffer for my personal Twitter feed (1k) as well as for the corporate feed I run (180k followers). I can shorten links, automatically pull in images, send to a queue in multiple feeds across multiple social sites, and be done with it. Really handy, reliable, and intuitive to use.
What's more, the app and web interface are already seamless, yet somehow Buffer keeps intelligently improving upon them to increase the value. I'm always a fan of any company that is especially helpful to small & medium-sized businesses, and Buffer is huge in that respect by offering not only a great app, but also excellent customer support and even more social media insights on their blog. I'm impressed.
Buffer saves me a lot of time by letting me pre-schedule tweets; I can make them up, paste in articles I like, or use the feeds I set up. I like the feature that allows me to choose the RSS feeds that are in my interests and see them within the app. I can look through the posts, choose what I think is worthwhile and use them. Buffer used to give an amazing amount of customer support; haven't heard from them in a while. It would help to have more guidance in finding RSS feeds but that might be my inexperience.
Love this app, love buffer
We tried Hootsuite for awhile but the platform interface was a little complicated and we're impatient. :P But, with buffer, it was easy to use right away and they give you fun tips, buffer articles, and other articles that you can post if you're accounts are empty!
I think what I like most, though, is the easiness of transferring literally anything to buffer. You can add buffer to the sharing bar on iPhone and floop, there it goes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 10, 2015
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Buffer, Inc.
- © Buffer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Awesome Plan$9.99
- Awesome Plan$99.99
- Small Business$49.99