Buffer for Twitter & Social Media Scheduling
By Buffer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and App.net – all from one place, on your schedule.
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, any update can also be “posted now” inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny images you want to share. If you post them all in a row, you might flood your friends and followers who are online – and totally miss those who aren't. Instead, add these posts to your Buffer, and you'll have great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and App.net profiles from one place.
• Get analytics for each social update you share: Clicks, retweets, likes, shares, mentions and more.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “add to Buffer”.
• Add updates to your Buffer from lots of different apps or via email.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS 8 Extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot & more!
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade to the Awesome Plan to add up to 12 social accounts and to schedule unlimited updates in your Buffer.
Be sure to try out the web version, at http://bufferapp.com. It’s the easiest way to publish on social media, and it's free!
Do you have any questions for us?
What's New in Version 4.2.1
• Resolves freezing bug in v4.2 on versions of iOS prior to 8.3.
• Resolves Twitter autocomplete missing in v4.2.
• Resolves missing checkboxes in extension composer in v4.2.
Apologies for the bumpy ride into v4.2. We hope you enjoy the following feature additions of v4.2...
• Extension Guide to help you install the iOS 8 extension (for Buffering straight from apps like Safari and Tweetbot, plus other sundry magic tricks) :)
• Drafts Support - You can now save any half-finished updates or half-full ideas to Buffer and finish 'em up later. Or if you're offline, you can save your posts in order to Buffer later on. More offline support coming soon, too!
• Resolved error that would show up due to posting limits.
• Optimisation for modals on iOS 8.
• Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Have any questions for us?
I just started using this and I really love it! I like it better than Hootsuite and tweet deck, and use Buffer on the go for fast and easy scheduling. It works really well posting to my Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ pages all at once, or at different times calculated for the most reach. It’s pretty fast and simple to use, with powerful tools.
My only complaint is that it doesn’t suggest hashtags very well, so I sometimes have to lookup the trending hashtag I want to use in my twitter app or online and then come back to type it in. I wish it had live suggestions as you type. And I wish it included instagram and tumblr!
Makes my work easier
Buffer makes it easier for me to curate content in a single chunk of time rather than having to constantly be monitoring, and to set up retweets for a future time to avoid inundation. It's especially great to use when I'm on my mobile device. Our company has invested in an expensive system to monitor and schedule out postings, but it does not offer a good solution to for my mobile device. Buffer is also indispensable when covering live events.
So far so good?
This is a pretty cool app, so far it's done everything I've wanted it to. Scheduling is a bit confusing, one time I saw where I could send the same message, multiple times, but I've never seen that option again. Not sure where I ran across it, but it was out there at one point. Suddenly for no reason my posts don't go out and I have to log into to the app and reconnect the account, so that's kinda weird, but the concept and possibilities are cool and help me with my direct sales when I'm too busy to post.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Buffer, Inc.
- © Buffer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.