Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 8 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
We have lots of improvements for you in this update....
- Instagram Direct Video Scheduling
- Preparation for Google+ Shutdown.
- Fix for Instagram Hashtag completion.
- Fix for sharing slow mo videos.
- Fix for Facebook Page Mentions if you edit the text before the mention after insertion.
- Fix for VoiceOver issues.
- Made the Facebook Content Prefill flow smoother, if composing to multiple accounts we’ll only show the alert once. We now show that manual population is required within the composer as a banner.
- Composer Share button now becomes “Populate Facebook” when manual population is required to help make it clearer it’s required in lieu of the alert.
- Composer Account Selection will now proactively tell you if the queue for the newly selected account is full.
- Composer Schedule view now uses the account timezone, unless multiple accounts are selected with different timezone settings, we will then use the device timezone.
- Added a Timezone Conversion within the Composers Schedule view so you no longer need to convert times to different timezones.
- If an update fails to be added to a queue when customizing updates we now show those updates at the top of the list, with successful updates showing a checkmark.
- Attaching videos within the Composer should be faster.
- Fixed Instagram Mention Autocomplete to support usernames with periods.
- Resolved issues with Facebook Page Mentions.
- Instagram posts on iPad now display with media on the right instead of displaying media full-width above the text.
- Updates that have failed due to connection to network will now offer a reconnect option in the error alert.
- Hitting a queue limit within the Composer will now correctly offer the option to upgrade.
- Added a fallback if our scraper isn’t able to scrape a link from the composer.
- Resolved an issue where reposting sent Instagram posts would show them as going out as a reminder.
- Fix for a crash when pasting text into the composer with a hashtag at the end containing special characters.
- Social Accounts with long names will now be truncated if they don’t fit within top tabs within Settings.
- New Instagram Onboarding Copy
- Pasting text and a link within the composer will now attach the link and fetch the links details/images.
- Images from links will now be available within the Customizer on networks that don’t support link attachments.
- Fixed the HUD not showing up again within the Composer if you hit “Cancel” and select a share option again.
- Corrected background of Instagram Post view within dark themes.
- Fix for 3D Touch not working.
- Various other bug fixes, we can only type so much!
Ratings and Reviews
Plan your social media posts in advance.
Updated Review April 2018: I had some decent success with Buffer last year and it was the first social app like I used. It wasn’t till now I realized Google is locked. I never got it to work with Instagram. And the main reason I used it was it linked well to LinkedIn. Despite having some months of issues with connection, it’s a nice feature. But with only 3 accounts allowed, I don’t see the difference between this free app vs Ripl or Everypost. Keep in mind I spend over 10k using industry specific listing sites, Google, and marketing social media tools. It’s kind of a let down until I got some real data sources backing up the pro price. Is there still an awesome plan?
This app has done a pretty good job of sharing posts after using it for a year. Only downfall is the recent problems with linking to LinkedIn company pages. The link doesn't work anymore unless I start back over as personal. Hopefully that will be fixed soon! Note: would be nice to have Pinterest for free and better posting method to Instagram than just a reminder.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the feedback. Would you be up for emailing firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your LinkedIn issue, we'd love to get that fixed up.
We hope we can bring improvements to Instagram in the future if they open up their API to allow for publishing. :)
Awesome keeps improving
Awesome app for scheduling social media, and their updates keep getting better. (I wish Dark Mode took advantage of some true black so it’d save me power on my iPhone X as well as look cool, but that’d be a bonus).
My biggest gripe is just how pricing is structured: to get more features that would be useful to me, I’d have to go subscription, and pay for a bunch of bundled stuff I don’t want - pricing like big cable tv uses (and people have hated that forever).
I will probably never use Facebook or Instagram, but I have 7 Twitter accounts to manage. I have no team; it’s Team Me (trying to look like a big team, but still just me). If Buffer offered one-time in-app a la carte purchases of, say, Add One More Twitter Account To Manage, I’d buy six of them, no question, and wind up moving Buffer from an occasional tool to something I can start relying on.
I think if Buffer offered a handful of these types of in-app purchases (“one more” of each platform, one team member (maybe cap that at 2 or 3), still made it so that for the user for whom all the features make sense, the subscription as it is still gives you more and is a better value... I think if they did that, they would not likely cannibalize their subscriptions, but would pick up extra money that they’re leaving on the table, from customers like me who would gladly buy one-time a la carte adds for what we need (but will not buy the subscription because it doesn’t make sense for us).
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review! The true back dark scheme is something we're actively looking at, as we both use the iPhone X ourselves and love true black themes. As far as pricing, we've got some changes in the pipeline to better facilitate that kind of flow you're describing. Thanks again, and feel free to reach out to us for anything!
Plan your social media posts in advance.
- Buffer, Inc.
- 57.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.