Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 8 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
We have lots of improvements for you in this update....
- Fix for VoiceOver issues.
- Made the Facebook Content Prefill flow smoother, if composing to multiple accounts we’ll only show the alert once. We now show that manual population is required within the composer as a banner.
- Composer Share button now becomes “Populate Facebook” when manual population is required to help make it clearer it’s required in lieu of the alert.
- Composer Account Selection will now proactively tell you if the queue for the newly selected account is full.
- Composer Schedule view now uses the account timezone, unless multiple accounts are selected with different timezone settings, we will then use the device timezone.
- Added a Timezone Conversion within the Composers Schedule view so you no longer need to convert times to different timezones.
- If an update fails to be added to a queue when customizing updates we now show those updates at the top of the list, with successful updates showing a checkmark.
- Attaching videos within the Composer should be faster.
- Fixed Instagram Mention Autocomplete to support usernames with periods.
- Resolved issues with Facebook Page Mentions.
- Instagram posts on iPad now display with media on the right instead of displaying media full-width above the text.
- Updates that have failed due to connection to network will now offer a reconnect option in the error alert.
- Hitting a queue limit within the Composer will now correctly offer the option to upgrade.
- Added a fallback if our scraper isn’t able to scrape a link from the composer.
- Resolved an issue where reposting sent Instagram posts would show them as going out as a reminder.
- Fix for a crash when pasting text into the composer with a hashtag at the end containing special characters.
- Social Accounts with long names will now be truncated if they don’t fit within top tabs within Settings.
- New Instagram Onboarding Copy
- Pasting text and a link within the composer will now attach the link and fetch the links details/images.
- Images from links will now be available within the Customizer on networks that don’t support link attachments.
- Fixed the HUD not showing up again within the Composer if you hit “Cancel” and select a share option again.
- Corrected background of Instagram Post view within dark themes.
- Fix for 3D Touch not working.
- Various other bug fixes, we can only type so much!
Ratings and Reviews
Plan your social media posts in advance.
Switched from Hootsuite
Hootsuite was giving me so many problems and since we use it for our small business that got to be pretty frustrating. I am new to Buffer but I’m really enjoying it so far. It seems to have the same features if not MORE. I enjoy the ability to customize photos, my display, etc. I am looking forward to using this app more. I gave 4/5 stars just because I haven’t been using long enough to know if there are any drawbacks.
Syncing team members
It’s confusing how to collaborate with a team member. Haven’t figured it out yet
- Buffer, Inc.
- 54.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.