Buffer for Twitter & Social Media Scheduling
By Buffer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and App.net – all from one place, on your schedule.
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, any update can also be “posted now” inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny images you want to share. If you post them all in a row, you might flood your friends and followers who are online – and totally miss those who aren't. Instead, add these posts to your Buffer, and you'll have great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest boards from one place.
• Get analytics for each social update you share: Clicks, retweets, repins, likes, shares, mentions and more.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “add to Buffer”.
• Add updates to your Buffer from lots of different apps or via email.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS 8 Extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot & more!
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade to the Awesome Plan to add up to 12 social accounts and to schedule unlimited updates in your Buffer.
Be sure to try out the web version, at http://bufferapp.com. It’s the easiest way to publish on social media, and it's free!
Do you have any questions for us?
What's New in Version 4.3.4
A quick note on the "fetching link" issues:
In this latest version we've been working to fix some issues around sharing to Buffer from other apps where it'd crash after showing "fetching link." In this update we've fixed some causes of this, though after testing, we've found all cases of this haven't quite been fixed.
Another update is in the works to hopefully have this fixed once and for all. So sorry for the headaches this has caused!
Beginning August 1, we’ll start turning off Suggestions in phases, the final phase to be turned off somewhere around the end of August.
I know that for some of you, this may not feel like good news. I’d love to share with you our deliberation and thought process to help explain how we came to this decision and what might come next.
You can read more about this change on our Open Blog at open.bufferapp.com.
What else is new...
• Queue counts in the Today widget now update.
• Get Push Notifications when your Buffer queues are empty.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 4.3.4
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Buffer, Inc.
- © Buffer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.