Buffer: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram
By Buffer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn – all from one place, on your schedule.
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, you can custom schedule or "post now" right inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny photos you want to share. If you post them all in a row, you might flood your friends and followers who are online – and totally miss those who aren't. Instead, add these posts to your Buffer, and you'll have great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts from one place.
• Get analytics for each update you share: Clicks, Retweets, Repins, Likes, Shares, Mentions and more.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “Buffer”.
• Schedule your posts using a Custom Time to schedule for specific events or campaigns.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect upto 4 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Awesome Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 10 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Awesome Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Awesome Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $9.99 or an annual rate of $99.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
What's New in Version 6.1.3
Thank you for your support! If we can ever help with anything at all, we'd be so happy to! Drop us a line, anytime, at firstname.lastname@example.org or @buffer. Here's a bigger update with some brand new features and improvements...
- New: Touch ID Support, keep your Buffer even more secure by enabling Touch ID within the Settings tab.
- New: Composer now shows a preview of images available from a URL within the "Add a photo" button.
- New: Receive Contribution Notifications when a new contribution is added. 3D Touch the notification to see a preview and options to Approve, Dismiss and Edit.
- New: You can now see which networks images will go to when composing via social icons in the top left.
- New: We now show the number of Contributions in the top tabs.
- Added Timezone Setting to Schedule tab.
- Added "Replace retweet with image" to Composer.
- Fixed issue with subtabs getting clipped when rotating iPad devices.
- Fixed "Tap here to post URL" incorrectly opening Composer as a Retweet.
- Fixed Image Picker failing to show URL images if they block fetching via image resizer.
- Adding items from the Content Inbox now only removes the added update rather than refreshing the whole feed.
- Improved Facebook Authentication flow for connecting new accounts.
- Fixed issue causing text area to be clipped within Composer when changing orientation.
- Fixed issue where date would display in incorrect order for some locales within "Time to post" view.
- Added animation to removing images within the Composer.
- Videos that are still processing now correctly show processing message.
- Fixed issue where hashtags with special characters wouldn't highlight.
- Adjusted various Spanish localisations.
The free version is perfect for me
Super intuitive and easy to use once you get it set up, which isn't too difficult either. So easy to mix and match my Instagram, Facebook page, google plus, and Twitter posts. I can schedule for a certain time, share immediately, or drop into the queue for future postings. It's just so easy and beautiful. I'm a photographer posting lots of photos mixed in with random articles I run across online that might be of interest to other photographers and Buffer does a great job managing all that sharing for me.
Update: Great app. Needs more functionality
Ok. User for over 6 months now. Going from 4 to 5 stars. What a timesaver! Especially used in conjunction with the IFTTT app, there is so much work you can automate!
Been using this app for a week to schedule frequent business post on Facebook and other social media. It is an awesome app!
Pros: even the free version allows you to schedule several days ahead, very effective. Many options as to whether you Buffer 21 social media that you're connected to through the app, or just select one or two. It also allows you to schedule post to one service at different times in frequencies than the others.
Cons: this app would be even better if you could specify specific friends and users on your social media, hashtags, and tagging.
Love this app!
I've been using buffer to manage my social media for over a year. I did purchase the upgrade and I have 10 accounts active. It's makes it really easy to post on the go and schedule things out for a few days. With the Pablo addition, it's really easy to make custom pics to go along with your posts. Instagram integration is nice, but could use some work. It's new. Still love this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 6.1.3
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Buffer, Inc.
- © Buffer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Awesome Plan$9.99
- Awesome Plan$99.99
- Small Business$99.99
- Small Business$49.99