Buffer for Twitter & Social Media Scheduling
By Buffer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and App.net – all from one place, on your schedule.
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, any update can also be “posted now” inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny images you want to share. If you post them all in a row, you might flood your friends and followers who are online – and totally miss those who aren't. Instead, add these posts to your Buffer, and you'll have great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest boards from one place.
• Get analytics for each social update you share: Clicks, retweets, repins, likes, shares, mentions and more.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “add to Buffer”.
• Add updates to your Buffer from lots of different apps or via email.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS 8 Extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot & more!
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade to the Awesome Plan to add up to 12 social accounts and to schedule unlimited updates in your Buffer.
Be sure to try out the web version, at http://bufferapp.com. It’s the easiest way to publish on social media, and it's free!
Do you have any questions for us?
What's New in Version 4.3.2
• Fixes a possible crash on when attaching images.
Now onto the good stuff...
• Pinterest Support: You can now compose updates to Pinterest, head to buffer.com to connect your Pinterest account and pin directly from your iOS device.
• Offline Posting: You can now save posts while you're offline for them to then be sent out later.
• Improved Feed Manager Search: Allows you to search by keyword/link to find RSS feeds.
• Improved Timezone selector.
• Improved Facebook authentication process.
• Various bug fixes & improvements.
The One I've Been Waiting
You'd think an app that lets you post your content across multiple social networks would be a simple no brainer, right? Wrong. I've tried all Buffer's predecessors and they were all variations on kludgieness, ranging from clumsy, to overly complex, to downright weird. Buffer gets it right. Clean, simple UI and standard behavior across all its permutations: app, web site, and browser plugins. That's not to say it's perfect. For instance, if you've created a post to multiple networks using the same schedule, and then decide you want to change the schedule, you'll need to update the schedule for each target social network separately. Likewise, if you manually change a schedule, then Buffer may double book a posting for the same time in your default schedule. For example, if you have a schedule for 12, 3, and 6, with your last post scheduled for 12, and you decide to manually reschedule that post to 3, when you post another without manually setting its schedule, it will schedule the new post also for the 3 o'clock slot instead of the 6 o'clock slot. These annoyances are a little time consuming to wrangle from a service that's meant to save you time, but they're still not as annoying as the competition.
Wish it integrated better with Facebook and other websites
I like having Buffer, and it has made life easier. I just wish that there was a way to integrate it with the Facebook iOS and other apps. When I am on my desktop newsfeed in Facebook, there is a Buffer icon that allows me to Buffer posts as I need to. This icon is not on the Facebook App, so I have to try and copy the link, then switch apps, then paste the link To the post. This is way more time consuming than I would like. Unless I am missing a way to integrate them, please let me know...
An app & team done right!
I'm not sure which I love more the Buffer app or the Buffer team or their way of of doing business and how much they care for their customers. All in all - well done! I would highly recommend Buffer to anyone serious about social media and I challenge you to be amazed. Tweet or email the Buffer team and you will get a lightening fast reply thanks for their revolutionary "Open" business philosophy. They truly want to help as many people as possible and make lives better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Buffer, Inc.
- © Buffer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.