Buffer for Twitter & Social Media Scheduling
By Buffer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and App.net – all from one place, on your schedule.
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, any update can also be “posted now” inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny images you want to share. If you post them all in a row, you might flood your friends and followers who are online – and totally miss those who aren't. Instead, add these posts to your Buffer, and you'll have great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and App.net profiles from one place.
• Get analytics for each social update you share: Clicks, retweets, likes, shares, mentions and more.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “add to Buffer”.
• Add updates to your Buffer from lots of different apps or via email.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS 8 Extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot & more!
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade to the Awesome Plan to add up to 12 social accounts and to schedule unlimited updates in your Buffer.
Be sure to try out the web version, at http://bufferapp.com. It’s the easiest way to publish on social media, and it's free!
Do you have any questions for us?
What's New in Version 4.2.2
• Resolves issue with Facebook authentication showing a permissions error.
We also hope you enjoy the following feature additions of v4.2...
• Extension Guide to help you install the iOS 8 extension (for Buffering straight from apps like Safari and Tweetbot, plus other sundry magic tricks) :)
• Drafts Support - You can now save any half-finished updates or half-full ideas to Buffer and finish 'em up later. Or if you're offline, you can save your posts in order to Buffer later on. More offline support coming soon, too!
• Resolved error that would show up due to posting limits.
• Optimisation for modals on iOS 8.
• Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Have any questions for us?
Pretty useful app
Honestly, it's nice to have a tool that allows you to work at one point and have a week to coast on it. So, half hour on Monday - your social media is done for the week. That's cool. It's not as good as Edgar. I don't pay, because I'm a student - and poor. Edgar has a library of your posts, this does too - just not as convenient. God, what is annoying is the limit on the free. I want more access to post like 15-30 updates vs only 10. Still, for what it is, it's a lot better than hoot suite. What I'm not positive abt is the analytics. I don't use that much. All I look for is top performing tweets and then retweeet. I find that helps me get new followers without much effort. 80/20 right? Yeah.
I'm someone who is a bit of a newbie when it comes to Twitter or expanding my social media network, but Buffer makes it extremely easy! I can read various blogs and posts and share them with all my friends or colleagues at really great times.
Being able to post to multiple social media accounts from one locations is great. If you haven't tried the app yet, just give it a try and hopefully you'll see how much value it can bring for you too!
Easiest way to post to more than one of these services. Heck, using Buffer is easier than using Facebook's app even if you're just posting there (yay, landscape typing!), especially now that it's universal. I wish the service had different scheduling options (rate control, not firing at a given time), so I end up rarely using those, but the app and service are great regardless. Which settings are per-account can sometimes be confusing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Buffer, Inc.
- © Buffer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.