Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 8 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
This release includes a few improvements to our brand new Composer, which supports Tailored Posts. We've also added a few Shortcuts.app templates for you to use and modify. We'd love to hear what you create!
- Fix for Pinterest Board Selection.
- Additional fixes for iPad keyboard presentation making content vanish.
- Text input into the Compose text field is now read by VoiceOver.
- Fixed a few issues where the text being input on iPad wouldn't be visible without scrolling after each input.
- If the composer fails to load a link it will still be added to the contents of the update, instead of dropping it.
- Fixed Composer layout changing when presenting/dismissing keyboard on iPad.
- Improved display of FAQ articles.
- Brand new Composer, which supports Tailored Posts
- Customize posts for each network.
- Facebook Page Tagging
- Image Cropping
- Instagram Location Tagging
- Option to enable Image Description Reminders.
- Ability to retry failed media uploads.
- Siri Shortcuts to Compose Clipboard Contents and Compose with Last Photo.
- New option to Pause/Unpause All in Settings.
- New Tab Bar Layout, Collaboration now has its own tab.
- New OLED Theme
- Support for upcoming hardware.
- New update options within Apple Watch app.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Updated Review April 2018: I had some decent success with Buffer last year and it was the first social app like I used. It wasn’t till now I realized Google is locked. I never got it to work with Instagram. And the main reason I used it was it linked well to LinkedIn. Despite having some months of issues with connection, it’s a nice feature. But with only 3 accounts allowed, I don’t see the difference between this free app vs Ripl or Everypost. Keep in mind I spend over 10k using industry specific listing sites, Google, and marketing social media tools. It’s kind of a let down until I got some real data sources backing up the pro price. Is there still an awesome plan?
This app has done a pretty good job of sharing posts after using it for a year. Only downfall is the recent problems with linking to LinkedIn company pages. The link doesn't work anymore unless I start back over as personal. Hopefully that will be fixed soon! Note: would be nice to have Pinterest for free and better posting method to Instagram than just a reminder.
Thanks so much for the feedback. Would you be up for emailing firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your LinkedIn issue, we'd love to get that fixed up.
We hope we can bring improvements to Instagram in the future if they open up their API to allow for publishing. :)
Awesome keeps improving
Awesome app for scheduling social media, and their updates keep getting better. (I wish Dark Mode took advantage of some true black so it’d save me power on my iPhone X as well as look cool, but that’d be a bonus).
My biggest gripe is just how pricing is structured: to get more features that would be useful to me, I’d have to go subscription, and pay for a bunch of bundled stuff I don’t want - pricing like big cable tv uses (and people have hated that forever).
I will probably never use Facebook or Instagram, but I have 7 Twitter accounts to manage. I have no team; it’s Team Me (trying to look like a big team, but still just me). If Buffer offered one-time in-app a la carte purchases of, say, Add One More Twitter Account To Manage, I’d buy six of them, no question, and wind up moving Buffer from an occasional tool to something I can start relying on.
I think if Buffer offered a handful of these types of in-app purchases (“one more” of each platform, one team member (maybe cap that at 2 or 3), still made it so that for the user for whom all the features make sense, the subscription as it is still gives you more and is a better value... I think if they did that, they would not likely cannibalize their subscriptions, but would pick up extra money that they’re leaving on the table, from customers like me who would gladly buy one-time a la carte adds for what we need (but will not buy the subscription because it doesn’t make sense for us).
Thanks so much for the review! The true back dark scheme is something we're actively looking at, as we both use the iPhone X ourselves and love true black themes. As far as pricing, we've got some changes in the pipeline to better facilitate that kind of flow you're describing. Thanks again, and feel free to reach out to us for anything!
App is too glitchy
I've been testing out different social media management platforms, and came across Buffer in the App Store. Initially, I wanted to like it, but after using it for 5 minutes, I can honestly say that I don't. This is by no means a review on their web platform, which is probably flawless (don't take my word for it), but purely on the iOS app alone.
1) Connecting my Facebook page, no problemo! However, every time I go to the Facebook tab, I'm always asked to reconnect my account. When looking at post analytics, it shows analytics for posts in December. Why would I even consider paying a subscription fee when it's not even loading the posts from this past week? Because guaranteed, the posts in December and prior aren't "Recent". It's a joke at most.
2) The profile or page names that are displayed for each social media account are my company's old name. Every other social media management platform always uses my company's current name with zero effort on my end. This app doesn't even given me the option to change it.
3) I'd like to do a trial of the Awesome or Business plan before committing to it. Don't know why that isn't offered through the app, but tossing money around at something like this without even experiencing what I could get in return is no bueno.
From an otherwise beautifully designed app, I don't think I'll be using this again any time soon.
Thanks for giving Buffer a try, we're sorry to hear you've hit some issues. Unfortunately as it seems your Facebook account isn't fully connected we're not able to pull in the latest content into Analytics, I'm not quite sure why after connecting your Facebook Page it is asking for a reconnect to Facebook but that sounds like the culprit. We'd love to dig into this a little more with you if you'd be up for shooting an email to email@example.com.
- Buffer, Inc.
- 50.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.