Watch your child's creativity blossom as they experience their own creations coming to life. Uniquely combining the abilities to create and play, Bug Art allows your child to paint, design, and explore in a whimsically styled setting.
Your child can choose to free paint whatever they imagine, learn to draw with interactive tracing, or even design their own bugs that come alive. Our unique art board features traditional artist tools as well as stamps, stickers, and bug brushes. Yes, bug brushes! Whether it's a paintbrush or a caterpillar, your child is in complete control of their creation. Want to take your bug design for a test drive? Just tap the magic button to see the bug immediately transform into a walking or flying insect that they can control.
Using the child's very own artwork, they'll be able to play, explore, and challenge themselves in various games and environments. They can try their hand at fast and furious racing against 13 uniquely designed bug competitors like “Sparky”, “Kicks”, and “Turbo” in Bug Race. For a more calm and peaceful challenge, they can score points by steering their own butterfly, dragonfly, or bee through dandelion gates in the lush gardens of Butterfly Valley. We've even added special playgrounds for both ground and airborne bugs where your child can explore at their own pace, meet funny characters, play mini games, or just discover cool stuff.
• Simple and intuitive touch and tilt controls.
• Complete painting activity for whatever the mind dreams.
• Advanced Bug designer activity (includes a disco floor for testing creations!).
• 20+ design tools, including camera and bug brushes that you can control!
• 10+ backgrounds for fun art design.
• 40+ stickers for instant fun (position, rotate, and scale).
• 7 Interactive learn to draw bug designs.
• Incredible HD graphics.
• Large variety of beautiful and fun music.
• Multiple user profiles (even separates art by user).
• Localized for: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
•Included Kids Lock gated area to protect settings just for parents
•NO third party advertising
•NO in-app purchases
•NO collection of any personal information of any kind.
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback -- email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.snaptwostudio.com
The original developer is back. Updated to support the latest and greatest iOS devices!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is ties with Bugs and Bubbles as the best apps for kids ever on my phone. Graphics are out of this world and games are so engaging and intuitive. My three year old loves it as much as my seven year old. The section where you color bugs has set the bar so high that every other drawing app pales in comparison. Worth every penny and a whole lot more.
PLEASE update this game for IOS 11!!
My kids have LOVED the whole family of Bugs and Buttons apps for years! I’ve loved them, too—the visually stunning graphics, the problem solving and imaginative puzzles, and the lack of ads. Please, please update your apps for IOS 11! My kids ask me regularly why the games won’t work anymore.
not a big fan of digital painting games
i'm not really a big fan of digital painting games as they just can't substitute drawing or painting with paper and crayons. That said the app offers a bit more than that. You can paint bugs and more, but the best features in my mind are the customizability of the bugs. You can paint your own shell and use the special bug you made in the other minigames.
- Little Bit Studio, LLC
- 164.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2018, Snap Two Studio, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.