Calling all heroes! In this Snap Two Studio app, your child will take control of their bug hero to explore and discover a myriad of environments while trying to save the peaceful King from the bad bug forces. Their exciting quest will take them through various challenges that will deliver tons of fun while developing key skills such as counting, critical thinking, fine motor skills, and many more!
Each adventure is a unique experience of skill-leveled challenges. Imagine sneaking through a garden maze filled with guard bugs, helping a child bug find his mother, or being chased by bugs riding on top of boulders. With a collection of over 20 different challenges, each adventure is uniquely generated to allow for hours of game replay and skills development.
DESIGNED FOR AGES 3-6
• Explore and play with intuitive controls.
• Automatic leveling offers challenge with less frustration.
• Quirky and fun styling offers intriguing learning experiences.
• Reinforces basic skills: numbers, letters, and colors.
• Expands other skills: fine motor skills, problem solving, and more.
• Adventures include 20+ unique challenges to explore and play.
• Unlock 5 levels of difficulty to earn coins and unlimited jewels.
• Unlock 7 playable and unique hero bugs.
• Play 4 mini-adventures with Letters*, Colors, Numbers and Tracing.
• Engaging and beautiful HD retina graphics and music.
• Multi-user profiles for family and classroom environments.
• Localizations** include English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, • Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
• Includes Kids Lock gated area to protect settings just for parents
• NO third party advertising
• NO in-app purchases
• NO collection of any personal information of any kind
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.snaptwostudio.com
* languages such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean default to the English alphabet.
** some localizations include more comprehensive voice overs than others.
Fixed bug when exiting the mine.
Ratings and Reviews
I have a son with autism. This has been his favorite app for years! Lots of options and games.
Developer Response ,
Bug Mazing has been updated to support iOS 12. As the original developer, we have just reacquired the Little Bit Studio Apps. We are in the process of updating all of the Apps. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or go to our website snaptwostudio.com.
Where’s the update?
It is hard to imagine that such an awesome series of apps that we actually had to pay for does not work with ios 11. It is even harder to explain to the kids that their favorite app is no longer working. This series needs either to be updated or all money refunded to those who paid for the app. If the app worked it would rate a 5 star review but it is totally useless when it doesn’t work. Please don’t waste your money buying this series unless you plan never to update your iPads. Developers, please fix this issue so we can again enjoy the series.
PLEASE update this game for IOS 11!!
My kids have LOVED the whole family of Bugs and Buttons apps for years! I’ve loved them, too—the visually stunning graphics, the problem solving and imaginative puzzles, and the lack of ads. Please, please update your apps for IOS 11! My kids ask me regularly why the games won’t work anymore.
- Snap Two Studio, LLC
- 230.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2014, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.