BugHub – For GitHub
By Peer Assembly
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BugHub provides a native Mac interface to GitHub's issue tracker. BugHub is a full featured client that lets you create, comment, close, and manage your issues.
- Manage multiple repositories
- Create new issues
- Assigne issues to team members
- Add, remove, and create labels
- Set and create milestones
- Close and reopen issues
- Batch manipulation
- and much more
What's New in Version 2.0
Add support for two-factor authentication.
Add support for GitHub Enterprise instances.
2FA support added!
Thanks for adding 2FA support! The repo picker could use some work now please.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Sep 11, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peer Assembly Ltd
- © 2012-2014 Peer Assembly Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor