BugHub – For GitHub
By Peer Assembly
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BugHub provides a native Mac interface to GitHub's issue tracker. BugHub is a full featured client that lets you create, comment, close, and manage your issues.
- Manage multiple repositories
- Create new issues
- Assigne issues to team members
- Add, remove, and create labels
- Set and create milestones
- Close and reopen issues
- Batch manipulation
- and much more
What's New in Version 2.0
Add support for two-factor authentication.
Add support for GitHub Enterprise instances.
Crashes when you try to resize the window
Crashes when you try to resize the window.
2FA support added!
Thanks for adding 2FA support! The repo picker could use some work now please.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Sep 11, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peer Assembly Ltd
- © 2012-2014 Peer Assembly Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor