Bugs and Bubbles
By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Editor's Choice Award, childrenstech.com
• "This is one of the must-have apps of the year!", ipadkids.com
• "is an amazing app …", teacherswithapps.com
• 18 GAMES! Less than 17¢ per game!
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons. The uniquely detailed graphical styling, beautiful music, and advanced interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate. Packed with over 18 games and activities in one title, Bugs and Bubbles offers plenty of choices for children to explore and play. Enjoy an eclectic mix of organic and industrial scenery around the mythical Uncle Bob's Bubble Factory where you can harvest, pinch, pop, and even nudge fantastical bubbles.
• 18+ games and activities *
• 50+ minutes of beautiful music
• 36 achievement stickers to earn
• Automatic game play with graduated stages **
• Multiple user profiles ***
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Bowl through bubbles with a woodlouse, also known as a roly-poly.
• Fly a bumble bee through a bubble laden flower garden while collecting stars.
• Pinch and collect bubbles from an experimental bubble garden.
• Stack various shaped crates as high as possible until they fall.
• Harvest bubbles by catching and sorting them by color.
• Tilt your device to help load crates of bubbles for shipping.
• Trace letters on a foggy window with a green fly.
• Pop bubbles in the bubble field (don't touch the bees).
• and lots more...
• and more...
Questions, comments, feedback? We'd love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Which and Follow Me are available in English only.
** Game stages expand in auto-play as achievements have been earned.
*** Profiles must be turned on using the iOS Settings under Bugs & Bubbles
Please note that this app requires iOS 4.3 or later:
• iPad 1st generation or newer
• iPhone 3gs or newer
• iPod Touch 3rd generation or newer
TIPS FOR BUMBLE FLIGHT
To control the bee, simply tap and hold to accelerate the bee upward and release to allow the bee to float downward. This game uses realistic physics where acceleration, momentum, and predictive timing are important.
What's New in Version 1.4
• fixed issue in profiles name entry
• minor optimizations
Engaging and educational
I love how the game adapts the difficulty to keep my 3yo challenged but still engaged. He enjoys the game and I love watching him play and seeing how much he understands. The music is interesting and changes enough to avoid being annoying. The variety of different episodes is also part of what keeps it interesting.
I have rated and rated these games.
I cannot stress enough how great they are,
If you have not purchased these yet, and you want to see a child happy and learning, do yourself a favor, get every one of these in the series,
I want to see every child start their learning with these apps!
4-year old gravitates to this app time and again
Our preschooler gravitates toward this app time and again... The graphics are amazing and the games are so well conceived. This app has entertained him for hours.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 29, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 108 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- © 2012, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.