Bugs and Buttons 2
By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Featured App of the Week, Featured in Kids, iTunes App Store
• Editors Choice Award, Children’s Technology Review, ChildrensTech.com
• 5 Stars (out of 5), SmartAppsForKids.com
• 4 Stars (out of 4), USAToday.com
The follow-up that many parents and teachers have been waiting for is finally here!
Bugs and Buttons 2 will take children on an incredible journey through 18 games and activities designed to both entertain and educate. Following the footsteps of the critically acclaimed Bugs and Buttons, this sequel offers a massive variety in gameplay to keep your child engaged while introducing them to critical learning skills at the same time. Offering two modes of play, children can choose to be automatically guided or explore and play at their own pace.
Covers a wide range of critical learning skills such as counting, sorting, pinching, balance, letters and many more. Adaptive gameplay assures that games don’t get too hard too quickly and allows children to learn with less frustration. Multiple-User profiles allow many kids to share one device while maintaining their own scores and awards. Games are designed to be self-learned quickly but include visual instructions as well.
Beautiful and lush high-definition retina graphics provide intriguing environments for your child to explore. Interactive bugs add humor and excitement to lessons as children play and earn up to 54 rewards over 18 different environments.
• 18 games and activities*
• 54 achievements and rewards to earn
• Incredible HD retina graphics
• Beautiful and fun music
• Multiple user profiles
• Automatic play or explore
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Universal app for all of your devices (3gs and higher)
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Fine motor skills (i.e. pinching)
• Music Memory
• Path finding
• Parts of the body
• and many more…
• Search for buttons with a flashlight in the dark.
• Save your picnic food by chasing off sneaky bugs.
• Count the buttons with Button Buddy.
• Take control of a butterfly as he climbs up into the night sky
• Quickly sort a large variety of colorful buttons from the ButtonMaster 3000.
• Find the button that doesn’t belong in the factory carousel.
• Learn some music or enjoy free-play on a small piano.
• Take part in a high-speed race on a mini remote controlled car
• Learn the body parts in a quirky puppet show.
• Help a cricket navigate his way through busy traffic.
• Take control of a friendly bumblebee in a garden of numbers.
• Defend green beetles from falling buttons and acorns.
• and more…
• Included Kids Lock gated area to protect settings just for parents
• NO third party advertising
• NO in-app purchases
• NO collection of any personal information of any kind.
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback -- email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.littlebitstudio.com
What's New in Version 1.2
• added manual language setting
• added return of Morty
• added frog to Pond Jumper
• fixed bug in Morty stamps
• updated inapp catalog
• minor bug fixes
Great game for toddlers :) ... But bad app for stupid people
I downloaded this app when it was app of the week, didn't quite get my attention but it sure catch my 2 year old daughters attention and she loves it.... Especially when she's looking for MORTY in every level, I'm amazed at what she is learning in this app. Gotta say I love it now cause I spend time with my daughter playing a game we can both play (more her cause she takes the phone away and hangs up on all my calls to keep playing). Now for the people who give this app a bad review should shut up and not write anything negative only cause they didn't like it, cause their to stupid to realized it's an app for kids. I don't go trashing an app cause I don't like it, I do it when an app glitches, crashes, corrupts your phone or anything technical. Give info on the app not what you dumb people like. To the developers I like to give y'all a big thanks, keep up the good work.
Good App, but some here need to read App descriptions before writing a review.
If your thinking of getting this App, go and read the description. Zero to five years old. If you're much older than that, it should seem kind of dumb.
Cute app for little kids. Colorful and simple. Requires a fair amount of storage, so might not be right for everyone.
App of the week isn't always gonna be for 12-year olds who lash out and use homophobic slurs to bash it because Apple didn't give them what they want. Kudos to Apple for realizing they have a diverse audience.
It's too bad that reviews like that have to skew the overall rating from that of those who actually read the description and made an informed decision.
Awesome for 3 yr old
We have a three-year-old little girl who absolutely loves these games she's always been a fan of puzzles. She loves to repair the buttons. In case you hadn't noticed there is 18 mini games and a fun spot the bug game that runs through all the 18 games. I would recommend (and likely will) to friends and family.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 321 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- Copyright © 2013, Little Bit Studio, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.