Bugs and Buttons
By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Unlock 18 mini-games and activities that will let your imagination run bug wild
* Discover, learn and play with butterflies, ladybugs, bees and more (unlock extra creepy crawlies if you dare!)
* Fun enhancements feature new surprises that kids and parents will love
Join a beautiful world filled with adventure in Bugs and Buttons while exploring 18 mini-games and activities that make learning fun. Count colorful buttons, recycle with marching ants or dainty ladybugs, recognize letters, solve bug mazes, and more! Kids, parents and even bugs will want keep playing over and over again!
Each game is designed to be quickly self-learned and adaptive play patterns offer kids fun challenges without frustration. Randomized gaming and levels that increase in difficulty enhance replay value from the first time a child plays through mastery of the activities.
Get to know the coolest bugs in the top-rated Bugs and Buttons!
18 COLORFUL AND EDUCATIONAL MINI-GAMES
• Count colorful, fun bugs or cute buttons to practice your 123s
• Practice upper case letters, and now with new lower case letters, on the letter train
• Sort flying buttons, de-light-fully colored lightning bugs or jars of furry tarantulas
• Practice recycling with ladybugs and ants, and soda cans too
• Solve bug mazes! But avoid those pesky hungry dragonflies
• Fly beautiful butterflies, fling bumblebees at flowers, play tic-tac-toe with a dragonfly or
memory match with bugs
• Earn all 44 bug stamps to complete your collection
• And so much more!
WHAT THE BUZZZZZ IS ABOUT!
• 18 leveled games
• Digitally re-mastered for beautiful life-like graphics and enhanced interactions in the virtual
• Bop along to music that kids and parents will love
• Adaptive game play for all skill levels
• Two play modes (be guided or play on your own)
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Practice early learning skills (counting, fine motor skills, path finding, patterns, sorting, tracking)
• Optimized for iOS 8
• Now supports lower end devices
NEW FEATURES ADDED!
Hey Bugs and Buttons fans, thank you for all your feedback. We listened and worked with our buggy friends to give you a totally new app experience with brighter graphics, more touchable interactions and even more fantastic gameplay for explorers everywhere!
Moms and Dads! We heard your feedback and we tucked away the spiders and roaches just for you! But if your little ones want to play, feel free to add them back in!
What's New in Version 1.8
• ALL NEW RETINA GRAPHICS!
• Lots of optimizations
• More interactive elements
• Roaches and spiders now optional (turn on in settings)
• Catch Em: added fourth scene
• Connect Dots: more puzzles: voice overs*
• Counting: voice overs*
• Firefly Sky: voice overs*, second scene variation
• Letter Train: added lowercase letters, EN voice overs
• and more!
* voice overs include: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Swedish.
Worth EVERY Penny PLEASE UPDATE
Please update for iOS 11, I am a teacher of the visually impaired. I am always a looking for apps that motivate my students to practice the visual skills that are difficult for them but so critical in the classroom. The app is simply fantastic. My students actually select it for reward time, AFTER I have had them work on other skills. I give it five stars hands down, and can not wait to see what might be coming next. For future versions I would love to have the ability to have students "log in" so it would remember where they were and keep their scores separate. My students would love to see who can get the highest scores, and they love trying to one up me. I would need to be able to have many "Users" registered on one app. Again, a great apps that teaches more than it claims.
Just bought and can’t use
So my son was so excited about this game and was begging and begging my husband and I to get it for him. We finally get it for him and now he can’t use it because of the new update for his iPad the games are not supported until the game designers get the games updated. I really hope y’all can get this fixed very soon because we have already been charged the money and he is not able to play. Please get these programs fixed a lot of kids use this to get ahead at home and at school. Thank you so much.
I have used this app and my work with children and it is a good app however I now get messages that it will not work with future versions of iOS 10. I emailed the developer three weeks ago and they still have not responded since I have a number of apps from them I have to wonder if our input is really important
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 213 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- © 2012, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.