Bugs and Buttons
By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Unlock 18 mini-games and activities that will let your imagination run bug wild
* Discover, learn and play with butterflies, ladybugs, bees and more (unlock extra creepy crawlies if you dare!)
* Fun enhancements feature new surprises that kids and parents will love
Join a beautiful world filled with adventure in Bugs and Buttons while exploring 18 mini-games and activities that make learning fun. Count colorful buttons, recycle with marching ants or dainty ladybugs, recognize letters, solve bug mazes, and more! Kids, parents and even bugs will want keep playing over and over again!
Each game is designed to be quickly self-learned and adaptive play patterns offer kids fun challenges without frustration. Randomized gaming and levels that increase in difficulty enhance replay value from the first time a child plays through mastery of the activities.
Get to know the coolest bugs in the top-rated Bugs and Buttons!
18 COLORFUL AND EDUCATIONAL MINI-GAMES
• Count colorful, fun bugs or cute buttons to practice your 123s
• Practice upper case letters, and now with new lower case letters, on the letter train
• Sort flying buttons, de-light-fully colored lightning bugs or jars of furry tarantulas
• Practice recycling with ladybugs and ants, and soda cans too
• Solve bug mazes! But avoid those pesky hungry dragonflies
• Fly beautiful butterflies, fling bumblebees at flowers, play tic-tac-toe with a dragonfly or
memory match with bugs
• Earn all 44 bug stamps to complete your collection
• And so much more!
WHAT THE BUZZZZZ IS ABOUT!
• 18 leveled games
• Digitally re-mastered for beautiful life-like graphics and enhanced interactions in the virtual
• Bop along to music that kids and parents will love
• Adaptive game play for all skill levels
• Two play modes (be guided or play on your own)
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Practice early learning skills (counting, fine motor skills, path finding, patterns, sorting, tracking)
• Optimized for iOS 8
• Now supports lower end devices
NEW FEATURES ADDED!
Hey Bugs and Buttons fans, thank you for all your feedback. We listened and worked with our buggy friends to give you a totally new app experience with brighter graphics, more touchable interactions and even more fantastic gameplay for explorers everywhere!
Moms and Dads! We heard your feedback and we tucked away the spiders and roaches just for you! But if your little ones want to play, feel free to add them back in!
What's New in Version 1.8
• ALL NEW RETINA GRAPHICS!
• Lots of optimizations
• More interactive elements
• Roaches and spiders now optional (turn on in settings)
• Catch Em: added fourth scene
• Connect Dots: more puzzles: voice overs*
• Counting: voice overs*
• Firefly Sky: voice overs*, second scene variation
• Letter Train: added lowercase letters, EN voice overs
• and more!
* voice overs include: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Swedish.
My dream is to win the lottery, and contact the gang of Absolute HERO's that created this SERIES of games, and finance them to continue creating!
Almost 2 yrs with the Bugs & ------- ; still have not seen a game out of any of the group run where we knew the next thing that would happen is....
No repeats where you can get bored, and that alone is awesome!
If my grandson is playing, he IS learning and laughing!
No tricks & teasing, no hidden buy this - one simple affordable price and PERFECT,
I would love to see every Headstart & kindergarten use these programs, it would be one of the best moves to entice!
Best toddler game ever!
My 2 year old loves this game and I love watching her play it! It has a very relaxed look, music is soothing, and it provides a comfortable setting while she learns tons of new things. I would highly recommend this game.
This app, though a great app for early childhood-- is false advertisement when it says it is a "math app". Out of multiple levels, there was only one math related. This level did not call for conceptual knowledge and did not require an understanding of number sense. The graphics are fantastic but take away from the educational aspect. I would not use this in an elementary classroom, but possibly for a toddler starting to explore.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- © 2012, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.