Bugs and Numbers
By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• "this will definitely become one of your child’s favorite apps", TeachersWithApps.com
• Editor's Choice Award, ChildrensTech.com
• "Your kid NEEDS this app.", SmartAppsForKids.com
• 18 GAMES! Less than 17¢ per game!
Make math fun for your child. Encourage their excitement for one of life's most critical skill sets by making it both educational and fun with Bugs and Numbers.
Bugs and Numbers provides an extensive collection of unique games dedicated to learning and practicing a wide range of math skills in a non-traditional way. Organized into three basic stages, the app grows with your child through 18 games ranging from basic counting to early fractions. Designed around a bug city, each game is crafted for a basic set of math skills with an eccentric and fun parallel to our own society. Imagine serving bugs food at the local diner that happens to spin on an old vinyl record, or help ferry ants across water in an egg carton. It's fun, unique, and most importantly, educational.
• 18 games and activities*
• 36 achievements and rewards
• Incredible retina graphics
• Beautiful and fun music
• Automatic play or explore
• Universal app for all of your devices (3gs and higher)
Expanded description of individual games and activities:
• Number and shape identity at the circus
• Practice left and right on an old arcade machine
• Seek and find while counting at a junkyard
• Tap and count while serving food at the local diner
• Paint by numbers at the gallery
• Match numbers and shapes at the hotel
• Count to 100 at the garage
• Trace numbers and shapes at school
• Arrange sequencing on a xylophone
• Comparisons at the theater
• Sort, count, and tally at the store
• Math with 10 on the ferry
• US currency on the old claw machine
• Practice time at the train station
• Find patterns in the zen garden
• Work with fractions at the pizzeria
• Measure length and weight in the lab
• Addition and subtraction on the gameshow
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback -- email us anytime at email@example.com or visit us at www.littlebitstudio.com
What's New in Version 1.3
• fixed issue in profiles name entry
• minor optimizations
Amazing this app has it all
This app covers math skills ranging from basic counting all the way through adding fractions with a model. My kids love to play it, and it is amazing to watch their growth. Today I saw my 3 1/2 year old daughter correctly identify fractions and mixed numbers. She plays this game every night for ten minutes before bed as a reward, and watching her grow n her mathematical thinking is unbelievable. Additionally, the graphics and music in this app are great. Tun bug theme makes it interesting. I highly recommend this app for parents, as well as for educators.
Great app, but needs INSTRUCTIONS
My three year old daughter was ,so excited about this game, but she lost interest within 5 minutes due to not knowing how to play and it was hard to figure out what to do. The writers of this program spent all the time making incredible graphics and forgot about playability. After about an hour, you start to figure it out, but developers take note, you should correct this. Other than that it's a great game
A fortune in knowledge
I have reviewed each of the apps done by this group, EXCELLENT just doesn't describe the perfection of FUN SAFE LEARNING!
Almost 2 years and my grandson still plays to for hours!
Honest and simple - priced to learn, no hidden money tags for little things.
Straight forward and amazing,
This family has installed in 2 iPads, different models, and 3 iPhones.
NO glitches, ever!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 23, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 333 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- © 2012, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.