Pinpoint – Mark Up Screenshots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You take screenshots. But sometimes you need to mark them up a bit before sharing them with your friends (or enemies). You know: point stuff out, blur out your business, jot down thoughts. Pinpoint’s got you covered.
With Pinpoint you can:
• See all the screenshots you’ve ever taken
• Draw arrows and boxes to pinpoint the important parts or the stuff that’s weird
• Write text to explain what you’re thinking
• Blur out your sensitive info to keep it from prying eyes
• Share your finished screenshot masterpiece with literally anyone
• Ditch the original screenshot so it’s not clogging up your photo library
• Get new colors so that you’re cooler than your friends
That’s it. It’s super simple by design. One thing: mark up your screenshots.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
• Adds support for iPad Pro. All of your iPad Pro screenshots should now show up on your massive device.
• Fixes an occasional crash that could occur when deleting or adding screenshots.
We <3 you. If you love Pinpoint: buy a color or two, leave us a review, or follow us on Twitter at @getpinpoint.
Fits the workflow
Super easy to use, and designed for a typical workflow (e.g. Delete after Sharing). And who can argue with free? (Thanks for the iPad Pro update.)
i like this one
Swift and easy
A fast workflow for annotating screenshots.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lickability
- © 2015 Lickability
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Colors$4.99
- Dark Blue$0.99
- Light Blue$0.99