Pinpoint – Mark Up Screenshots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You take screenshots. But sometimes you need to mark them up a bit before sharing them with your friends (or enemies). You know: point stuff out, blur out your business, jot down thoughts. Pinpoint’s got you covered.
With Pinpoint you can:
• See all the screenshots you’ve ever taken
• Draw arrows and boxes to pinpoint the important parts or the stuff that’s weird
• Write text to explain what you’re thinking
• Blur out your sensitive info to keep it from prying eyes
• Share your finished screenshot masterpiece with literally anyone
• Ditch the original screenshot so it’s not clogging up your photo library
• Get new colors so that you’re cooler than your friends
That’s it. It’s super simple by design. One thing: mark up your screenshots.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
• Adds support for iPad Pro. All of your iPad Pro screenshots should now show up on your massive device.
• Fixes an occasional crash that could occur when deleting or adding screenshots.
We <3 you. If you love Pinpoint: buy a color or two, leave us a review, or follow us on Twitter at @getpinpoint.
Finally an upgrade
The app when called bugshot has basically been unusable for months. This is a welcome upgrade however there are a few odd features. First, you have to pay for colors, and it's a hefty $4.99 to unlock all colors. Not only is the cost outrageous, the placement of the color tool is in an odd place. You would think the color tool would be with all the other tools, but it's not. You have to back out of the image you are working on to a previous page where settings are located. It's an odd set up. The other thing that would be nice would have the ability to add annotations to all photos, not just screenshots. Good upgrade but needs a few improvements.
Update: it's been over a year since my last review and nothing has changed. Color tool is still in odd place and you can only draw on screenshots.
Finally, the annotation app I have been looking for
I have tried every photo annotation app available since the iPhone had apps, and have never found what I was looking for. This is it. Fast, easy, simple and intuitive. Thanks for making this app!
Please add photo annotation
Annotating screen shots is great, but more-often I need to mark up a photo to draw attention to something, add an arrow, box, text, etc.
Please allow this as a choice, even if not the default. Perhaps as an extension.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lickability
- © 2015 Lickability
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Colors$4.99
- Light Blue$0.99
- Dark Blue$0.99