Here’s the Educational app your kids will Love. Now if only they’d eat their vegetables.
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
- Alphabet — lowercase & uppercase letters
- Phonics — beginning, ending & vowel sounds
- Spelling — missing letters & arranging letters
- Reading — Dolch sight words & more
- Vocabulary — 370+ words
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- Self-Adjusting Difficulty Levels — tailors each question to your child’s skill level
- Verbal Instructions — constantly reinforces learning
- Individual Controls — turn on and off subjects to focus on specific skills
- Track Learning Progress — see how well your child is doing
WHY YOUR CHILD WILL PLAY IT
- Engaging Characters — that blue hamster does some pretty funny stuff
- Astronaut Land — populate the planet with space pets, moons & more
WE CRAMMED ALOT INTO THIS APP
- 370+ Vocabulary Words
- 30 Interactive Space Items
- 4 Engaging Characters
Try Bugsy Preschool for the younger crowd.
Your comments, feedback or questions about Bugsy Kindergarten Reading School are always welcome. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
- Updated for iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
For some reason I’ve lost the sound. 😟
I love that the app keeps very detailed records of children's performance. This is the only app I know of that tells you how many times a child identified upper or lower case letters correctly. The space theme is very engaging and there are many ways to customize children's learning. I had difficulty adding multiple children and the developer was incredibly helpful, sending many email suggestions till we finally found a solution. Highly recommended to teachers and parents.
My daughter learned to read at 4, in part because of this engaging app. It encouraged her to have fun while putting sounds and letters together to form words. I like how kids are rewarded with fun toys that interact with Bugsy. I also use this with my ELL students at a public school, and it has helped them learn to read in English while keeping them motivated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.