By Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the official Build-A-Bear Workshop App – FUN for Parents & Kids!
Find out about the latest Build-A-Bear Workshop events and offers, get exclusive coupons, search for your nearest location and check out our furry friends. Plus, play cool games and earn points for your bearville.com® account!
# 1 UK Free Kids Game App!
# 3 CANADA Free Kids Game App!
# 5 USA Free Kids Game App!
Millions of Bear Bills and virtual rewards synched into Bearville.com!
- Get all the buzz on store events, new products and more!
- Access exclusive Build-A-Bear App user coupons throughout the year
- Play cool games “Photo Safari”, “Bearachuting” and “Recycle Dive” to earn Bear Bills.
- Win FREE daily virtual gifts by playing the “Furtastic Fountain”.
- Add your winnings directly to your Bearville .com account!
- Plus, activate web and receipt codes on the go!
- Watch your favorite Bearville.com videos on the go!
- Get cool family fun craft ideas from our Craftshop series.
- Access the official Collector's Guide to keep track of all the Build-A-Bear Workshop friends you have and want.
- Did you know there are over 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop stores worldwide?
- Find them all with this handy store locator! GPS enabled!
- Includes store hours and phone numbers.
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/buildabear
LIKE US: facebook.com/buildabear
VISIT US: www.buildabear.com
PLAY ONLINE: www.bearville.com
What's New in Version 1.8
-Play fun games on the go
-Earn Bear Bills to transfer to your Bearville.com account
-Furry Friends added to the Collector’s Guide
-New Videos added to Cool Videos
-Many other app updates and bug fixes
I'm having problems. When I try to look at the babw magazine it shuts down on me. I would also like more games on it, like bobbing for apples, some more games would be nice. Today I tried logging in and it said there was something wrong with a connection?, I'm not sure what it meant by that cause I did have my Internet on. :/
And I have a suggestion for Build-A-Bearville: for the clothes; what if you made jackets to go over the shirts? and maybe some belts?__For Camp Happy Heart; Have the players wear the team shirts all the time until the contest is over. __ Foe the chat; Are we not aloud to say along? broke? weird? but? those are common words that I assure you won't be used in a bad way. Those were just some of the suggestions I have. I hope you will consider some of them! :)... or and can we please please pretty please with cherry on top use these smiley faces?- xD, :3, ._. ???? :D PLEASE!!!
Your bearville friend,
AKA!!! (Candy or Candie) ^~^
Needs Improvement- Please Read
Don't get me wrong. I find the build a bear app to be very useful. But i have a very hard time working the app because it keeps rotating even when i activate my rotation lock switch. I will be on one screen and it will be fine, but then when i go to the next screen, its upside down with no way to correct it. It is very frustrating to have to turn my device every which way five times just to enter a webcode. I don't know if this is just a bug or just the way the app is, but please fix it.... I would really appreciate it and it would make my life a bit easier. Please and Thank you.
I have it I love it it never crashed
I just love it my kid she has the game build a bearville she plays it everyday when she needs to collect her winnings but this comes in handy she logs in to her profile then poof when we get home then she has it I love it so much and I even got my own profile then she wants to go to the store build a bear workshop we get to see what they have thanks