"Build A Poem" is a turn based game, in which players write poems or song lyrics together. Each player takes turn and adds lines to the poem, making it the ultimate social interraction and experience. Once the poem is completed, poets can share it on Facebook or Twitter. Players can also write short stories.
FREE for a limited time. We celebrate the launch of "Build A Joke".
Updated for iOS10. Easier Game Center log in. Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
So every time I try and play with a random player nothing happens... and apparently the app needs to be updated so that invites sent through iMessage actually lead to a game. Until that's resolved I spent $0.99 to just write lines to myself.
Awesome! I've had some fun with this.
Love this app i'm a Writer and Poet by career choice but the only thing i recommend Is that this app needs to update because my keyboard blocks off what I'm writing and i have to type the rest of my poem blinded its kind of dumb, i tend to continue anyways because i love writing poetry but if it's possible for that to be updated i'm currently running on iOS 7.0.3 for the iphone 4S
- APPOLLO LLC APPS
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Appollo LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- No Adds, Allow up to 4 Players, Customizable Themes $0.99
- Lines From Poems By Emily Dickinson $0.99
- Lines From Poems By William Shakespeare $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.