Build-A-Bear Workshop: Bear Valley™ FREE
By 505 Games (US), Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Build-A-Bear Workshop Bear Valley, the valley where your furry friends magically come to life. Enjoy the beautiful, fully 3D world of Bear Valley and these other cool features:
· Parents! A single download, fully featured, complete game! – No in-app purchases required!
· An exciting, safe place for kids to explore
· Use your Build-A-Bear codes to unlock additional furry friends in the game.
· Build and create your own furry friends with all the fun attributes to bring them to life.
· Get the latest fashions and coolest accessoriesat the “Beartique” and Fluffed Stuffed & Furbulous stores.
· Perform musical “Bear Bops”, Beauty Pageants, and Fashion Shows at the outdoor theater.
· Earn Fashion, Baking, Photography, and Theater degrees at Bear University.
· Customize your very own “Pawsome Pad” with curtains, furniture, wallpaper, and electronics.
· Personalize your own Bear Valley with Fountains, Toy and Ice Cream Vendors.
· Prepare delicious goodies at Bearemy’s Bakery.
· Enjoy fun slides, swings, and merry go rounds at Paw Print Park.
· Visit the Toy Vendor to ride skateboards, fly kites, and intertube down the Bear Valley River.
· Go on photo scavenger hunts by visiting Strike A Pose Studio.
· Grow crops, milk cows, and gather eggs from thechickens on the Bear Farm.
What's New in Version 1.2
iOS 7 Compatibility
Cool, but a few flaws
This game is cool but there are a few flaws:
1. More bear varieties. The German Shepard looks stupid, the Calico cat looks cute though, and the bear is the simplest of them all. I would like a few more bears to be unlocked early.
2. Not much clothing or personality trait assortments to choose. An ugly arrangement of clothing which looked like they came from the show What not to Wear, American Girl doll store, or clothing that preschoolers made. I would also prefer more personality traits. Adventurous is cool but why not travel to other places, ride a boat down the river, or ride the train, rather then just digging up treasure chests?
3. Chatting. If only you could socialize with bears that come to your town everyday, because many of the bears need some makeovers. Also like the Sims, I want to socialize with the bears to become friends, rarely enemies with them.
4. Actually changing the camera perspective aka the point of view. Like Turbo Dismount, I want First Person on the bear you click on, blah blah blah.
5. Actually renaming the confetti bear and monkey. Those are just plain old stupid.
Please improve for me. I would rather buy the full version rather than this one.
I love this game
I got this game a while ago, only I had never thought of rating it, or making a review. This is one of my favorite apps only I think it has to be upgraded a bit more, WITHOUT the use of money. It's not fair to people like me who aren't able to buy apps that cost money just to get good upgrades on/for them, I seriously recommend you getting the upgraded app, and telling them to make it free!
THEY CALL THIS FREE?! LIARS! 👎😡😠😡👎
First of all, they mentioned a bunch of features and never mentioned the fact that they weren't on this version!! Ugh!! You can't connect codes to the app, nor can you do about 4/4 of the features! WHICH IS ALL OF 'EM! This is certainly not free. Even the graphics are terrible on both versions. Do not get this app 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 It will only succeed in disappointing you. 👿 Hideously done and Build a Bear needs to learn to not lie to customers! I used to get Build a Bears all the time and now I won't ever trust them again!! 😾
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 98.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 505 Games (US), Inc.
- © 505 Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.