Build-A-Bear Workshop: Bear Valley™
By 505 Games (US), Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Build-A-Bear Workshop Bear Valley, the valley where your furry friends magically come to life. Enjoy the beautiful, fully 3D world of Bear Valley and these other cool features:
- Parents! A single download, fully featured, complete game! – No in-app purchases required!
- An exciting, safe place for kids to explore
- Use your Build-A-Bear Workshop codes to unlock additional furry friends in the game.
- Build and create your own furry friends with all the fun attributes to bring them to life.
- Get the latest fashions and coolest accessories at the “Beartique” and Fluffed Stuffed & Furbulous stores.
- Perform musical “Bear Bops”, Beauty Pageants, and Fashion Shows at the outdoor theater.
- Earn Fashion, Baking, Photography, and Theater degrees at Bear University.
- Customize your very own “Pawsome Pad” with curtains, furniture, wallpaper, and electronics.
- Personalize Bear Valley with Fountains, Toy, Produce and Ice Cream Vendors.
- Prepare delicious goodies at Bearemy’s Bakery.
- Enjoy fun slides, swings, and merry go rounds at Paw Print Park.
- Visit the Toy Vendor to ride skateboards, fly kites, and intertube down the Bear Valley River.
- Go on photo scavenger hunts by visiting Strike A Pose Studio.
- Grow crops, milk cows, and gather eggs from the chickens on the Bear Farm.
What's New in Version 1.0.06
iOS 7 Compatability
Doesn't deserve 5 stars.....YET
I give it four stars cause it's an AWSOME game and I love build a bear but why is everything locked seriously SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I paid 5 dollars for this and it's stupid cause the free version had the accessory shop open but this one doesn't?! Can SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ALL MY STUFF IS LOCKED AND ITS NOT A LEVEL THING CAUSE IM ON LEVEL 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every week that goes by and this isn't fixed I'm going to give a lower star starting with four
This app is great. It is fun and consistent and works a little bit faster than real time which is nice for a child. I don't mean to be rude but this is a heavy app to have on a phone just like another game where you have to level up. It is not overly difficult by any means. It does however take a little time.
Make sure you have enough room to hold this game.
Seriously, app? SERIOUSLY?
It won't even finish downloading. It'll stop partway through and say that it cannot be downloaded at this time. I tried downloading this multiple times. It isn't a space issue because the warning would be worded differently if it were, and I have plenty of space.
I shut down my iPod and tried again. I even tried installing another app to make sure it wasn't an issue with the App Store, but I can install other things just fine. This is ridiculous. I think it's safe to say that the problem is this app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.06
- Size: 245 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 505 Games (US), Inc.
- © Build-A-Bear Workshop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.