Build-a-Lot 2: Town of the Year for iPad
By Glu Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for the iPad!
The hit casual online strategy franchise returns with an award-winning sequel – Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year For iPad! It’s time to get busy building, buying and selling houses! Flip houses for quick cash or sit back and watch the rental income pile up. Use your entrepreneurial eye to spot the right locations for residential neighborhoods, parks and industrial zones. Boost your profits and raise Curb Appeal by painting and landscaping homes. There are new towns to explore, new Mayors to meet and lots of money to be made as you cast your vote for the "Town of the Year!"
- Enhanced graphics and user interface optimized for the iPad
- New houses - villas, farmhouses and bungalows
- New special buildings - recycling centers, parks and workshops
- Flip houses for BIG profits.
- Increase the "Curb Appeal" of your properties by painting and landscaping.
- Achieve goals, generate income and cast your vote for "Town of the Year" in Campaign Mode or improve neighborhoods at your own pace in Casual Mode
- Expanded gameplay, more colorful graphics and improved UI make Town of the Year a no-brainer for fans of the original Build-a-lot.
- Pile up even more profits by building all-new businesses like bookstores and cafés in your town!
- Completing a variety of unique challenges throughout the game will boost your career earnings in your quest to become a real-estate mogul and vie for the prestigious honor of Town of the Year!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance.
Looking for a game that doesn't continuously try to sell you something once you buy it? This game fits the bill. The first few levels teach you how to play and then as you progress on your own the game gets gradually more difficult. You can save while in the middle of the game and return later. Hours of addictive fun, I played it for a day and then my wife purchased it for her iPad. No issues, runs cleanly, glad I found it. The harder levels are really fast moving as you work to complete your town against the clock.
Well worth the money, give it a shot!
Best Game In the Neighborhood!
I love Build-a-Lot 2: Town of the Year! I've played this game on the computer, but in casual mode. On the iPad, I'm playing the Campaign mode, and I'm finding it challenging, especially toward the end. When I complete the campaign mode, I'm going to play the Casual mode for a more relaxing time. Thank you to Hipsoft for giving players the option of playing in the time-limited mode or the relaxation mode (no time limit). I'm eagerly waiting for Hipsoft to put out the other Build-a-Lot games in the series.
TOO MUCH FUN!
Like some others, I played this on the computer a while back. Got stuck, though, on a level I couldn't pass. But they've improved it and it is much better suited for the iPad.
One thing I like is that even though it's time management, there's a lot of other strategy that goes into passing levels. Plus I can play a level and then go have a life and come back. It's time management--but only as time consuming as I allow it to be.
Very different. Very fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- Copyright © 2010, HipSoft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.