Build Tracker helps you keep on top of your Travis CI and Travis Pro builds on-the-go. No more waiting around the office to make sure your build passes, just fire off your code and check from the convenience of your iOS device.
* Check the status of your builds - always know which builds are running on all of your projects
* Restart non-passing build - use Build Tracker to restart any of your cancelled, failed, or error builds
* Cancel your builds any time - if you ever need to cancel your pending (or running) builds, simply swipe and tap to remove it from the queue
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does what it says, but just be aware that it doesn't do much.
You can view your Travis jobs' status and restart ones that failed. That's it. You _cannot_ view the logs, you _cannot_ see other jobs running in your project, etc. It's a very minimal product, and I think it's too minimal.
If you want access to your private repos, e.g. your company's repos, it'll cost you $5.00. Still a minimal app for them, too.
Simple, clean, does what it says
Log in, select your project, and manage your builds. Easy to understand interface provides exactly what I was looking for!
I love it!
Clean, simple design. Easy to use. Great for quickly checking up on your builds or browsing projects you might be interested in.
- Coconut Laboratories, LLC
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Coconut Laboratories, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Travis Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.