BuildCores captures the essence of the desktop PC's flexibility through mix and matching endless combinations of PC components. It is designed for enthusiasts, scientists, professionals, or just anyone interested in the art of PC building.
• View specifications of a collection of PC components through an constantly updated database.
• Add PC components to a custom build with any name of your choice.
• Create custom parts if your part is not in the database.
• Get recommendations for builds through the 'New PC' tab.
• View performance statistics of CPUs and GPUs.
• Share individual parts or entire PC builds.
• Utilize augmented reality to measure your computer's case and see what GPU will fit.
All of these features are enhanced by the speed of a native application on your phone. Unlike web solutions, BuildCores is incredibly fast with nonexistent lag and light data usage. BuildCores is also completely usable when you're offline.
• Added the ability to rename PC Builds.
• Removed unnecessary animations for a faster experience.
• Improved the interface for the Parts tab, Performance tab, and Recommended Build tab.
• Added Cinebench R15 and 3DMark Timespy Scores for CPUs in the Performance tab.
• Added Passmark Compute and 3DMark Timespy Scores for GPUs in the Performance tab.
• Refreshed starter PC Builds with new parts.
• Fixed small bugs.
• Expanded the parts database.
• Added a link to the Reddit page for BuildCores on the home screen.
I'm always listening to feedback and thanks for using BuildCores!
If you have bugs, message me on Twitter @KahlonHarshdeep or post on /r/BuildCores!
Ratings and Reviews
An app for PC Enthusiast
Great app, overall it’s easy to see the amount of work that went into it very well done. This will make a great app for PC Builders and Enthusiast.
-A larger database of items will be needed perhaps in the mean time allow users to input their own specs.
-Separate the items a bit further such as by brand. Instead of having a large list of motherboards, separate them by brand then chipset. Would help clean up and make navigation easier.
-Less animations, this ones just a pet peeve but I feel as if there are too many animations for the actions! It just makes the app feel slower and doesn’t have that snappy feeling when you click on a button and it instantly performs the action.
Overall great app and I can’t wait for future updates!
Developer Response ,
The database will be expanding daily and the sorting feature will see some improvements soon. I also want to clean up the design and animations since it’s a common complaint. Thanks for the feedback and review!
This app is very well organized and appears to have very good intentions. However, there is one major flaw in that it lacks its advertised large library of different components.
They only have the most common or most expensive processors, and one thing that bothers me is the lack of different versions of similar components or just a general variety. There are so many more components than there are listed, and the developers should really add more or create a system in which people can add components themselves.
Developer Response ,
I plan on adding a custom component feature for users if it’s not listed in the database. It should be coming within two weeks with other updates. Thanks for the feedback.
The app for the pc building beginner to enthusiast
Love the all around, friendly features. Very easy to navigate and use. Very useful if you're ever thinking of building a new pc because it shows you compatible parts and what not
Inly downside is the lack of parts of available. BUT, this app is new and the developer that more components are coming very very soon
All in all, love this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.