Builder's Helper - Advanced Construction Calculator
By My Pie Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✰✰ Now with Dropbox integration! ✰✰
THE most advanced, feature-rich, intuitive & user-friendly construction app available. Capable of handling even the most demanding construction projects.
With its easy-to-use layout & features, it blows expensive stand-alone construction calculators out of the water; and at a fraction of the cost!
Whether an experienced tradesman or novice DIYer, you will find Carpenter’s Helper the perfect companion for every project, in the office and in the field.
• Normal Calculations: Run equations (+, -, *, /, %) just as you would on a standard calculator.
• Unit Calculations: Easily calculate linear, square & cubic measurements in English (Yards, Feet, Inches, Inch Fractions [up to x/128”]) & Metric (Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters).
Convert between the different units easily by selecting which unit you would like to see the displayed value converted to.
• E/M Toggle: Interchange easily between the two unit modes with a convenient toggle
• Back Button: Erase just one digit at a time so you can fix & continue calculations without having to clear the entire screen.
• Notepad: Store values with labels to recall later in the same convenient & visual format you’ve come to love in the iPhone. Then you can print or export as a PDF.
• Pitch/Rise/Run/Diagonal: Store & recall triangular measurements to calculate roof pitch, rafter lengths, stair lengths, and more. When any 2 values are stored, the other 2 are generated automatically!
• Ticker Tape: Keeps an easy-to-read list of your calculations for error-checking.
• Quick-Jobs: Graphical interface to easily calculate all kinds of construction projects, large or small. With just a few known parameters, Quick-Jobs will automatically fill-in and calculate the rest of the project for you.
These Quick-Jobs are included:
-Fencing (Imperial-Mode Only)
-Decking (Imperial-Mode Only)
-Wall Framing (Imperial-Mode Only)
-Board Feet Calc. (Imperial-Mode Only)
You can also export all of your QJ data to be included with a Project, or export separately.
Create lists of data (in Sq, Cu, Ln, $, or Qty. formats) and store in organized Projects. Useful for take-offs, estimating, budgets, material lists, etc. Lists can even be tabulated to include running totals on the bottom!
Not only does it keep track of important project info & create powerful lists, but you can also store project documents (like budgets, contracts, plans, etc.) & images (either by attaching images from you photo library or taking new ones).
And of course you can Print or export your Project data via email as a PDF!
With Builder’s Helper, you’ll always have the calculating power you need on you, every time you need it. And with all of the additional features, you’ll be able to take estimating, take-offs, & on-site job performance to a whole new level!
What's New in Version 2.4
* Dropbox integration :)
* Misc. enhancements & Bug fixes
If you use a tape, get this app!
I am a full time contractor, this app helps with small daily calculations as well as full estimates. For example: you punch in height and length of a room to be painted, this thing tells you square footage of walls, ceiling coverage, how much paint to buy and the cost of materials. And that's just the paint helper, there are a dozen more just like that. If you use a tape, get this app.
I have been using this app for a few weeks and like it a lot I estimate a lot of jobs and then email them back to my office I wish I didn't need to create a contact in my phone for all of them since we already have that in the office and I don't need to fill my phone with useless info but other than that I find this app very easy to use
A great app to have as I am going to be the main contractor for my new log home...so far it has been an unbelievable asset as I am getting ahead of the game. A valuable tool for beginners like me and I bet the professionals who want to stay organized..thank you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 22, 2011
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: My Pie Interactive
- © 2009 My Pie Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.