Building Von Moger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Building Von Moger is the personal six-week muscle-building plan of three-time Mr. Universe Calum von Moger, one of the hardest-working, most charismatic, and fastest-rising stars in the fitness industry.
This free program comes packed with Calum’s complete workout plan, nutrition guidelines, and a smart supplement guide. It’s your ticket to building serious muscle and strength with the regimen of a true pro.
In addition to daily workouts, the program contains five documentary-style episodes that take you into Venice Gold's, a gym often called the Mecca, to train with Calum himself. You'll get to see his humor, his love of lifting, and his unbridled training intensity.
More on Building Von Moger
• Effective 6-week training plan designed by 3-time Mr. Universe Calum von Moger
• Includes 5 documentary-style videos of Calum training hard and having fun in Venice, California
• Features daily workouts, a nutrition guide, supplement advice, and so much more!
• Nutrition guide includes advice on how to customize your muscle-building diet
• Program uses Cellucor supplements to help you get the most out of your hard work
• Tap any exercise to watch a short video demonstration
• Workout tracking tool allows you to see workouts completed, skipped, and upcoming
• Weight and body fat tracking lets you to see your progress and provides major motivation
• Workout reminder notifications help keep you on track
If you’re ready to pack on slabs of quality muscle and have fun doing it, you’re ready to take on Calum’s personal six-week plan!
Love the app and it's very easy to follow.
I was following this program before making the application , its great program, and thanks for the app , make it much easier and accessible
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodybuilding.com
- © Bodybuilding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.