By Nikolaj Schumacher
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Monitor your Jenkins CI builds
• Track your CI builds individually or in groups at a glance
• Supports HTTPS* and HTTP authentication
• Customizable colors and notifications
• Group builds into fewer indicators to reduce clutter
• Let your computer speak your build results, if you wish
• Automatically find Jenkins instances on the local network
* Supports all web servers that can be accessed by Safari. DSA certificates created by keytool are therefore not supported.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
• Support for Jenkins folders
• Bug fixes