Monitor your Jenkins CI builds
• Track your CI builds individually or in groups at a glance
• Supports HTTPS* and HTTP authentication
• Customizable colors and notifications
• Group builds into fewer indicators to reduce clutter
• Let your computer speak your build results, if you wish
• Automatically find Jenkins instances on the local network
* Supports all web servers that can be accessed by Safari. DSA certificates created by keytool are therefore not supported.
• Support for Jenkins folders
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very cool app, been running it for a while now, suggested to coworkers
I wrote a more detailed review and emailed back and forth with the author, but I don’t see my review here. There were a couple of small issues, but overally quite good.
I’m not going to write much more, in case the Internet eats this review too.
This is a great tool if you use Jenkins for continuous integration. It lets me get the build status of all my builds at a glance and quickly jump to the error logs if I have a failure. This was very useful before and the last update made it even more useful!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.