One gloomy night, Bulb Boy wakes suddenly from a frightening nightmare to discover that evil has overshadowed the Bulbhouse. His family has disappeared and there are horrid monsters lurking in the shadows. Gather the courage and use his glass head to save everything he loves. Find light in yourself!
Bulb Boy is an intuitive 2D point & click horror adventure about a boy with a glowing head (alright, it's a bulb...) inspired by Machinarium and Gobliiins. Solve puzzles, defeat wicked monsters and reveal bulby's abilities to unfold a twisted tale. Ohhh... And don't forget to save your Grandpa-raffin and Mothdog from the frightening darkness..
• DEFEAT THE MONSTERS -Explore the Bulb house, that is full of frightening creatures. Defeat the evil in all its forms and bring the light back.
• BULB'S TALENTS - Being a boy that is a bulb comes with many talents. Not only does your head light up and allows you to survive electrical shocks, but it can also be unscrewed for use in strange places.
• PLAYABLE FLASHBACKS - Play as other family characters. Relive Bulb Boy's childhood memories to uncover the mystery of the story.
• BUBBLE SPEECH - No dialogue, just bubble speech. Watch the story unfold in animated clouds.
• SECRETS - There are things in the house waiting to be revealed.
• POOP - In many sizes and proportions.
Ratings and Reviews
A Fun, Short, Very Artistic Game
Had alot of fun playing through the story of this. Just a real simple point and click game. Definatly weird but ammusing art style, but I really enjoyed it. The only complaint is I just wish it was longer. Even the music it has is catchy!
If your the type of person to love storylines but doesn’t care about the length. This is the game for you. I loved it hope you enjoy it to.
Good game—decent adventure and very do-able but difficult maps. Loved it —wish it had been longer-more chapters please! Cool how you can use his head for detached from his body! Oh, yes very gross-lots of poop!!!
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 374.1 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and Bulbware. Daedalic and the Daedalic-Logo are registered trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.