This is the one and only official app for Bulbapedia, the community driven encyclopedia for Pokémon. The app has everything from our wiki. Every guide, every article, every Pokémon fact, it's all here and easily accessible in app form with improved navigation and features.
- Complete Pokedex : All Pokemon Generations I-VII Always Up to Date!
- 31,000+ articles on all Pokemon related topics imaginable including Pokemon GO.
- Lists: Save articles to your reading list and easily view them again at anytime.
- Walkthroughs & Guides
If you don't find what you are looking for in our app, it probably doesn't exist. The app is updated in real time from the actual Bulbapedia website, so you'll never miss out on any important updates we publish. Our dedicated community of contributors and wiki editors have added an incredible 31,000+ articles on all Pokemon related topics imaginable including Pokemon GO, and that number keeps growing daily!
Just save the articles you want to read later with our handy "list" feature and easily view any and every article again at a later time.
- Discover: browse through and discover all of Bulbapedia's articles, created by fans like you. With our random page viewer, you can always stumble across new and exciting content for viewing.
- Table of Contents: Quickly and easily skip to any section of an article. Just click the icon on the bottom left of the article and select where you'd like to jump to.
- History: The app automatically saves every page you visit in your history section so you never lose track of what articles you've visited.
- List: Save articles to your reading list and view them easily at a later time.
- Complete and up to date Pokedex.
Bulbapedia is not affiliated with Nintendo, Creatures Inc., Game Freak Inc., or the Pokémon Company. Pokémon content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Nintendo, Creatures Inc., Game Freak Inc, The Pokémon Company, and their licensors. All rights reserved.
Some minor bug fixes requested by users. New update coming soon with more requested features. Thank you for your patience and support!
Ratings and Reviews
You would be better off using the website
I was excited to find that Bulbapedia has an app, but hugely disappointed in the app itself. I was hoping for an easier way to access & use their walkthroughs, instead of using my browser... but instead I got a mess. By the time you’re able to find and bookmark the walkthrough you want, you would already be well into your gameplay had you of used your browser to look it up.
Also, the app has some sort of horrible caching problem I haven’t experienced on any other app. Anytime I lock my screen or navigate away from the app, when I come back - all the graphics are broken or missing. Also, the tables for things like spawn percentages are totally messed up in the app, whereas viewing the same page in chrome they appear just fine.
The app is essentially just a horrible browser with just as many, if not more, ads than the website. I was hoping for something easier to use with less obtrusive ads, but got something much worse.
Words can’t describe how repulsive the ads get
So you try and get people to pay to use this app without ads, but less than a minute into an article I got a porn advertisement. It hasn’t even been 10 seconds and the woman on the video ad ALREADY was touching all over herself and took her shirt off. I couldn’t “x” off of it.
Are you serious? Do you NOT know who uses this app? Kids probably use this app. If you’re going to have advertisements freaking monitor them, I didn’t want to see that woman.
And that’s not even the gist of it, every freaking page has ads. Will never use Bulbapedia ever again.
Paid for Ad free, still getting Ads (and now porn)
I like the idea of Bulbapedia having its own app. What bothers me is I paid $7 to help out the page and free ads, but I’m still getting ads popping up. The search function also needs improvement. Can’t search for items or abilities, mainly just use it for Pokémon. The app layout leaves something to be desired. It seems squished together and for stats the bars don’t help.
The worst offense is the fact that there are pornographic ads slipping through the cracks. It was a video with oral sex. For an app that’s rated 4+ that is completely unacceptable.
- HAVA media AS
- 82.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Arpitan, Assamese, Asturian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Central Bikol, Central Kurdish, Chechen, Czech, Danish, Dimli (individual language), Dutch, Esperanto, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Hunsrik, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Karachay-Balkar, Korean, Kölsch, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Occitan, Oriya, Oromo, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rinconada Bikol, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Scots, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Sindhi, Singhalese, Slovak, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Urdu, Uzbek, Venetian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yakut, Yiddish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Bulbagarden
- In-App Purchases
- RemoveADS $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.